Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s PoV

I quickly started packing all of my favorite dresses, shoes, and other essentials. I soon heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled from my closet, my bedroom door creaked open and closed. A heavy pair of steps came up behind me, not to long after a hand gripped my right shoulder gently. I looked behind my shoulder and smiled happily,

"(B/N), you scared me." I spoke as I turned around to face him. He gave me a gentle smile, but his eyes showed something else. Greed? Hunger? Sorrow? Or maybe something else..? I shook off the feeling and began to find cute outfits for me and (B/N) to wear for our trip.

(B/N)'s PoV

'It's now or never, just mark her!' I yelled in my head, but something was throwing me off. Was it her innocence, or maybe something else? No, I just need to do this and get it over with. I made the room go black and walked up behind (Y/N), my gloved hand covering her beautiful eyes. Soon I began to mark my lady on her back, not surprisingly she fell back into my chest unconscious. I smiled down at her small frame.

"Now I can truly be with you, my Lady." I whispered in her ear before picking her up and setting her down on her bed. "Now, let's properly pack for this trip!" I said happily and soon began packing our things.

[Author-Chan]'s PoV

Little did dear (B/N) know, that by marking a human without a contract was breaking a rule for most demons. If another demon were to find out about this broken contract, let's just say the humans soul is up for grabs regardless of a contract or not. Let's just hope our dear (Y/N) and her butler can make it through this trip and get a proper contract before it's too late. Until then, enjoy their adventures and many moments to come.~