Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s PoV

Soon after (B/N) poured me another cup of tea, mother and father returned to the table with a somber expression on their faces. I gave a worried look.

"What's wrong mother, father?" I questioned softly, they looked at one another before father spoke up "(Y/N) dear, something came up. England has declared war upon us if we don't make a compromise, and since your mother and I are too old to go ourselves, we need you to go for us," my eyes widened at his words. 'No way, I can't do this myself!!' I mentally yelled.

"Don't worry dear, the Queen of England said you can stay under the care of one of her most powerful enforcers until the compromise is made." mother continued, I knew she wanted to make me feel safer but I only felt fear. I finished my tea and replied with a concerned remark.

"Am I traveling alone? I wouldn't want to be alone with strangers in their home without protection." Father nodded and gave a small smile "Don't worry my little Sparrow, (B/N) will go with you. I know how well you two get along, I have no doubt he'll protect you with his life." I let out a small sigh and smiled back. I finally asked my final question before standing up from my seat.

"When do we depart so that I may prepare my luggage?" mother smiled awkwardly and spoke softly "You depart tomorrow morning dear." she laughed softly as I flew up from my chair. I ran to the door of the dinning hall before turning around and yelling.

"C'mon (B/N), let's go pack!" I dashed out of the room shortly after my outburst and headed for my room to pack.

(B/N)'s PoV

I chuckled at my Lady's childish outburst and began to follow her before her father stopped me "I pass on my contract to her now, for my final wish please watch over our daughter, and let me see her off before you end me." he spoke, soon his wife also spoke "I wish the same as my husband, I do not wish to live without him at my side." I nodded in response but brushed their request aside for now. I soon then departed from the room and made my way to my future Master's room.