Chapter 6

(B/N)'s PoV

After a few days of traveling by boat we finally made it to England. I grabbed our luggage and made my way to the carriage that was by the dock. I loaded our bags and opened the door for my Lady to enter, once she was seated inside I followed after and closed the door behind me. Soon we took off and made our way to the Queens palace to learn of where we will be staying and how the merger of our countries will go.

(Y/N)'s PoV

'I can't believe their gone.' I spoke in my mind, not paying much thought to my surroundings. I looked out the window to my right, watching the people and buildings go by in a slight blur. A loud thud pulled me from my thoughts, then the carriage came to a halt. I nearly fell out of my seat and I have no idea why we stopped! I looked around the area through the windows on my right and left but I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. (B/N) was reached his gloved hand to the handle of the carriage door to open it but he was beaten to it when someone in a butler like uniform opened the door for us. I looked at (B/N) and spoke softly "Looks like were here." he nodded in response and got out of the carriage, then grabbing my hand lightly and helping me out. Something in my gut told me this was gonna be a long and eventful trip.

----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I forgot to update a few days ago. I was making edits to chapters and trying to improve my books so that you guys can enjoy it more and have it less cringy than it already is. Thanks for being patient and my new book will come out soon.

Bai lil biscuits!~~~~~