Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s PoV

I woke up in my bed, my back hurt so much. I hissed in pain as I sat up slowly, dawns bright sunny pink skies filled my room with it's pinkish hue. I yawned softly and slowly kicked my legs over my soft bed, I seemed to have slept in my gown from yesterday. I sighed softly,

"Today's the day I leave for England." I mumbled to myself, I meandered my way to my bathroom and freshened up. I took a nice warm bath, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and then my hair. Then left the washroom to change my clothes into a nice dress. I opened my closet and grabbed my (F/C) dress with matching shoes, then got changed into the gown. A knock echoed in my my room.

"Enter!" I yelled as I put my shoes on. The door knob clicked and the hinges squeaked indicating that the door was opened, (B/N) spoke happily "Good morning my Lady, your mother and father are out taking care of things. But your mother did tell me to give you this," he handed me a beautiful necklace that mother always wears. I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug, he continued

"Your father and mother also told me to give you this." He leaned down partly and gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead, he pulled away slowly and gazed at me with his dark yellow eyes. I felt my face burn slightly under his gaze, I inched my face a bit closer to his on instinct. Our lips mere inches apart but suddenly a loud noise echoed throughout the house, pulling (B/N) away from me and out towards the hallway. A smell of smoke soon hit my nose, making me cough on instinct. (B/N) grabbed my hand and lead me out of the manor to the outside world, he loaded me and our luggage into the carriage before getting in himself and ordering the driver to go. I turned to my home to find my Fathers study on fire, the mansion slowly going up in flames.

(B/N)'s PoV

'Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! You should know your place! You are a mere demon butler, not a possible love interest to my Lady!' I mentally yelled, watching my Lady as she gazed upon the burning manor. I smiled mentally at my Lady and how beautiful she looked with sadness in her eyes, if only she knew why there was a fire in the first place 'But maybe that's a story for another time, my Lady.' I spoke in my mind as I watched out the window.

Author-chans PoV

So that is how our dear (Y/N) (L/N) lost her dear family in a ball of flames. Her once beautiful home and amazing memories rose to embers like the manors oak wooded walls and doors. Now they ride into unknown land, with only their wits and demonic tendencies to protect them from the forces of people far more powerful than them. But will they make it out alright, or will a demons urges distract her from her true destiny? Why don't we find out soon, see you next time.~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here's what the necklace and your butler looks like cause Author-chan forgot to describe him lol.

Your butler ^^

Your necklace ^^

Your necklace ^^