Drinking Issues

Kyle's POV
~~~~
I head downstairs, turning my television on while sitting down onto the couch. I was tired that I couldn't sleep and it was only 10:39. I lay back on the couch before getting a text from someone..it was Stan.

[Text From Stan At 10:40]
'Kyle..can I come over and talk to you? It's important..'

I look down at my phone, reading the text message that Stan sent me. While groaning, I texted him back, not wanting his parents to see him come over this late.

[Text From Kyle At 10:42]
'Sure dude. Just be quiet.'

I sent the message before heading back upstairs to my room to grab my coat. I went back downstairs and went out the door, silently to meet up with Stan.
Stan heads outside, walking to his super best friend, Kyle across the sidewalk. Their houses were right by each other so it was easier for them to meet up.

{End Of Kyles POV}

Kyle walks up to Stan, groaning while rubbing his eyes.
"Dude, What is so important?" He said, pissed that he had to walk outside to face him.
Stan was pretty much wasted. He was wobbling , drunk as hell.
"Kyyllleee..-duuudde.." He hiccuped, with a smile.
Kyle looks at him in shock.
"Oh no! Your not heading back home like that." He huffs, grabbing his arm and taking him inside his house.
"Your staying with me since your parents can't see you like this! It's bad for you dude! You know that?" Kyle was pissed that Stan had been drinking again. Stan made a promise about him not drinking again but Stan knew why he wanted to drink..he was depressed after Wendy broken up with him for good.
Kyle takes Stan upstairs and into his bedroom. He lays him down before grabbing a glass of water.
"Don't be a dick. Now sit up and drink this" Kyle said, handing Stan the glass of water.
Stan groans, drinking the glass of water, slowly.
"Your such a mess.." he said, before sighing and laying next to him.
"Just..head to bed please? We can talk about this tomorrow morning.." he said, a bit worried for him and his health.
Stan just blinks in response, putting his arms around Kyles waist. "Night.." He said before closing his eyes, quickly and sleeping as fast as a engine would start.
Kyle blushes, squirming before giving up and turning away from Stan.
"...night idiot."

{Kyle's Dream}

Kyle was awake in a meadow, seeing Stan from a distance. He runs to him, happily before seeing someone next to him. It was Wendy. He backs up a bit, seeing Stan face him.
"...." Kyle didn't say a word, having sadness in his eyes.
"Hey dude! Wendy and I are going to the skating place for Clyde's birthday! Wanna come with?" Stan said, blushing in excitement.
Kyle was pissed that Wendy and Stan were still dating. He thought that they were a bad relationship and he would make a better couple with Stan but..he didn't want to show his gayness to his super best friend. It would be awkward. Kyle shook his head, walking away from Stan and Wendy.

It was the choice he had to make. Leaving Stan and Wendy alone. It wasn't his problem so he left them be. For now...