Feelings

Kyle's POV
I watch my best friend run out the door, running off. I follow him so I couldn't worry where he was going.
"Stan!" I shouted, grabbing his hand.
"Please..I'm sorry. It's not my fault for you going. Your parents just think you should go.." I said, frowning.
"Don't leave dude.."
Stan turns to me and let's out a sigh.
"No Kyle. I have to, it's not my choice! I'm not going to a shitty camp Kyle!"
I froze and sighed as he hug him tightly, tearing up.
"I don't know what I would do with you dude..I..want you to at least stay with me and away from your parents." I said, begging Stan to not run off. "I..I like you a lot dude and I don't know what I would do if you left me for running off over a fucking camp.."
Stan sighs and groans.
"..Fuck..-fine." He hugs me back before looking at me.
"...let's head to your room before they find me. You can hide me in your closet." He smiled.

~~~~

Stan heads into Kyle's room without their parents knowing. Stans parents ran outside to look for Stan while Kyle's parents were talking downstairs, following Sharon and Randy.

Kyle smiled as he looks at Stan.
"..hey uh dude..? Can I..ask you something?" He blushes as he bit his lip.
Stan nods.
"Anything dude." He smiled before sitting down with Kyle on his bed.
He sighs before looking at his best friend.
"..do you know how to Uh..get a boner?" He gulps nervously.
Stan blushes as he nods.
"Y-Yeah!..well the thing is..there has to be something that turns you on..you know?"
Kyle looks down.
"..I-I don't know...-porn?.."
Stan grabs his phone out.
"Here, are you into..uh-girls fucking?" He blushes madly as he looks at his Jewish friend.
Kyle nods, embarrassed. He slowly unzips his pants, not wanting to show his dick to Stan but was..fine with it in a way?