Problems

Kyle and Stan finished that night, after having the best night of their life.
It was morning has they both headed to school together. They both didn't talk about it until someone does but it was just awkward. Stan just felt horny that night, thanks to Kyle, wanting his help..
The boys head onto the bus as they head off to the school building. It took a little bit longer to get there since the bus driver had to stop and get someone. All that matters is that the boys weren't late.

Stans POV
~~~~~~
As me and Kyle head to our lockers, Cartman ran to them.
"You guys!" He said, shocked.
I turned to him, confused but Kyle gave him a huff, crossing his arms like usual.
"What is it?" I sighed before seeing cartman pull a picture of me and Kyle fucking in the dark. The hell-?!
"OMG.." Kyle said in shock. He wasn't to happy to see this at all.
Neither did I..it was shocking. I grab the picture and whip it apart.
Cartman points at Craig.
"You guys..I know Craig did it. He showed it to me before school.." he lied.

~~~~~~~

Stan covered his mouth and threw up, while the rest of his puke drips. "...."
Kyle grabs Stan and pulls him into the bathroom.
"I fucking knew this was a bad idea.." he blushes and huffs in anger.
Stan washes his face, groaning.
"What now dude?" He said to Kyle, curious.
Kyle stood next to Stan, looking into the mirror.
"Don't worry about it.." he runs out the door and throws punches at the fat kid.
Stan followed him, in shock as he wanted Kyle to just tell a teacher what happened.