Having no choices

Kyle's POV
I was sitting on my porch swing, that was outside my house. I thought to myself.. 'what I'm I dealing with? A fatass? An immoral kid? A alcoholic..?' I sighed, looking down at my feet. I was in pain, feeling like shit after leaving Stan without telling him how I feel. I was such a pussy to man up to him and tell him straight off. But I can't. His with Wendy now and there's nothing I can do about it.
I frown to myself before seeing Cartman open the porch door. "..what the hell do you want?" I said, huffing at him.

Cartman chuckled softly. "Mind if I talk to you..? Jew?" He teased, sitting next to him.

For once Cartman was..acting nice to me? Strange..

Cartman sighs, looking down to the side, embarrassed. "..Kyle..-uh well..Heidi and me broke up and I was wondering if you want to be with me..?" He said, blushing nervously.

I made a grosses face. Cartman and me? As a couple? God, no thanks. That's fucking disgusting.

"..I can't you dick. I'm with myself." I said, chuckling, like there's no way he can be with me if I'm dating myself.

"I know you want him kahl but the best way to get his attention is being with me. I know you hate me but I'm doing this for you. He smiled, planning something.

I sighed. "Alright..you better not be tricking me you dick."

"I just need you to give me a Bj so I can show it to Stan and Wendy! He'll be jealous as hell." He smiled at me.

I felt like not doing it but to get Stan's attention.. yeah. I had too.

"Aright fatass.., I'll only let you do this ONE time only!" He says, growling.

Cartman smiles. "Good. I'll help you if your 'best friend' gets all upset since his a cissy after all."