Fights..

At School

Stan was walking down the hallway, seeing most kids at there lockers. He didn't see Kyle at his locker but was fine with it. He went to his locker before seeing Wendy run up to him. "Hi Stan!" She said, happy like usual.
Stan smiled. "Oh hey Wendy!"
Wendy turns to Stan with a smile. "Hey Stan!" She turns her head to Token and walks off with him.
Stan felt hurt a bit but accepted it. He turns his head, facing Cartman in his face.
"You know that Jew is in the bathroom crying right?" Eric said, pissed. "Go talk to your damn boyfriend-oh wait..you can't you cissy." He walks off, mad.
Stan looks down before running to the bathroom and hearing Kyle in tears. He felt guilty but didn't know why. He walks to the bathroom stall to see Kyle crying near the toilet. "...Kyle?"
Kyle ran up to him and hugs him. He didn't know how to feel about Stan but just wanted to hug him.
Stan looks down and hugs him back. "..dude what's wrong?"
Kyle wipes his eyes, looking at Stan. "...Token..his planning to do something to you dude.."
Stan raises an eye brow, confused.
Kyle pushes Stan out of the bathroom, crying once more. He just lied to him, just wanting him to go away. Kyle wanted to tell him how he felt about him and how he shouldn't be with Wendy but he wouldn't care. Not even anyone.