Running back to her

The Next Morning..
{Stan's POV}
I woke up, feeling like shot after last night. I don't remember much but I only remember that I was crying all yesterday night about Wendy and I. She was just a bitch..like everyone says to me. She just keeps me down but I don't see her like that, she's the must sweet person I've ever meet in my life.
I slowly start to get out of bed, not trying to wake up Kyle but I failed.

"Dude.." Kyle groans, turning his head to me. "Your up early.." he said, getting up as well.

I blush slightly, looking at Kyle. He was a mess.

{End Of Stan's POV}

Stan looks at Kyle for a bit before grabbing his phone out and randomly gets someone calling him.
Kyle heads to his closet and changes before hearing how excited Stan was.
"...?"

Stan smiled happily, talking to the person on the phone.
"Omg, really? Y-you mean it!" He said, blushing.
Kyle felt like he knew who was calling him but it couldn't be her.
Stan hung up before smiling at Kyle.
"She wants me back!" Stan said, happily.
Kyle was shocked that she wanted him back so quickly. She would probably use him up again.
"...good for you dude.." Kyle mumbled, making a fist of how pissed he was. He knew Wendy was going to take his super best friend again and knew that he had to stop Stan and Wendy's relationship before something bad happens again.