Drinking away

Stan heads off to the bathroom, wanting to cry as bad as he wanted too but Wendy stops him before opening the door.
"What are you doing Stan? I thought we were going to class together." She said, raising an eye brow.
"I know wendy but..-I need to use the fucking restroom!" He pushes are aside and runs inside a stall.
Wendy looks at him before walking off, confused.
Kyle was in class with cartman, working with him. He couldn't believe that he was working with Cartman for once. Kyle groans as he got a ache about thinking of Stan. He was worried for him but didn't want to show it.

Stans POV
I can't believe it.., Kyles with Cartman? But..how? I thought he was with me.
There's no way in hell that Cartman would be dating his friend/enemy..
I sat down onto the floor in the stall, near the toilet. I then grab out my bottle of vodka, sighing.
What's the point.. I give up..
I frown as I shook my head at my thought and started to chug down the bottle of vodka.
Things will get worse if I drink but who gives a shit? No one cares about me.. not even HIM.

~~~

I suddenly woke up in someone's bed, confused.
Uh?..where the hell am I?
I look around before seeing that it was Kyles room. It's weird because he's the one who broke me into pieces..
I frown as I got up, gripping my head from the ache I had from drinking to much. When I went down stairs, I see my parents, Kyle and Kyle's parents talking.
I know now that I was into deep shit by just seeing my parents there...