Trouble

Stan's POV
~~~~~
I stared at my parents before sitting down onto the couch. "Uh..hey mom? Dad..?" I said, confused. I didn't know why they were here but I knew that they were talking about me and Kyle for sure.
I look at Kyle, raising an eye brow but he didn't seem happy at all. He went up to me and whispered. "I'm sorry but..Cartman and me were faking it so you could get back with me dude and dumb Wendy.." he frowns.
I look at him in shock.
"..." He had to be joking.
"Dude! What the hell!"  I said, pissed that Kyle made me upset about the situation.
" I was worried about you even fucking with that 'not friend' of yours!" I cried, storming upstairs into Kyle's room.  I was pissed that he did this to me, making me more angers about Kyle and my parents being here.

~~~~~~

Kyle sighs as he sat down with his parents while Stan's parents talk to his about some camp.

Stan was just crying away upstairs.
He then felt a buzz from Kyle's phone that was on the bed. He grabs it, reading the text that was from Cartman.

———
1:39
Text from Cartman:
'Kyle! Wendy is pissed at me about finding out about us! Get Stan to help me with her dude!'
———

Stan puts the phone down, growling. He knew that he wasn't going to help Wendy since she'll be yelling at him about everything.
He threw Kyle's phone onto the floor before heading back downstairs. He sat down next to his parents, looking at Kyle.

Sharon sighs and looks at Stan.
"Stanley..were thinking of taking you to a camp dear." She frowns.

Stan turns to his mother. "..what?-no! You can't mom!"

"It's for the best..your father and I want you to not date your friend, Kyle anymore."

Stan blushes and sneers at his best friend. He felt like it was his idea to take him away.
"...I hate you." He mumbled in tears before storming off.