III. Not just a day

*Kim Taehyung's POV*

Phone call

Jennie: Hello? Mr. Kim, I got now the result.

Tae: What's the result?

Jennie: I haven't opened it yet.

Tae: Oh. Right. I need to check it myself. You might alter it.

Jennie: Im not that kind of person Mr. Kim.

Tae: C'mon. You're prettily fucking guys. Who knows if you're infected?

Tae: Hello?

***Tuttututut***

She hanged the call? What the fuck. Nobody does that to Kim Taehyung. Im gonna get that girl punished.

I texted her where could I meet her since I didnt know and I was too furious and upset enough to call her.

Txt msg to: Jennie
Hey, what time are you free? I gotta check that. And reply. Thats an order.

"Heeeey taehyungie! Let's play some. You're too indulged in your phone lately. Got a new chic?" Jimin told me as he challenge me for a pool against suga.

"I think its his mom. Look at the frown in his face." Suga teased.

I ignored the two and passed the game. Im not in the mood for playing. I dont know, but im eagerly waiting for her reply and I wanna see her as soon as possible.

Txt msg from: Jennie
Mr. Kim, my school will finish by 4:30pm.

Tae: Good. Its already quarter to 5pm. I'll wait for you outside your school.

Jennie: What? No! Let's just meet somewhere else.

Tae: Let me remind you who's the boss Miss Jennie Kim. Now drop that fucking address.

Jennie: Hyowon High

Tae: Is that a school? Its not familiar to me. Where tf is that?

Tae: Oh nvm. I'll just google map it. Hang on.

I rushed to get the coat of my uniform and got away.

"Hyung! Where are u going?" Suga asked.

"Chic" I said.

"Yah! I knew it!" Jimin shouted aloud.

I smiled at the thought of those two perverts jumping in joy for my sexlife.

Actually, they still dont know i'm hiring a blue girl. Dont get me wrong, of course I could just have sex for free but the problem is that girls becomes attached and I dont want that shit. Those hoes aren't even my type. If ever i'll have a girlfriend, I'll make sure that she'll have the best version of Taehyung. Its just that right now, Im still a son of a b*tch.

I parked my car outside Jennie's school and I waited for her patiently. I see numerous students looking at my car and Im terrified they might put some scratches unto it as they look like frustrated mafia wanna-be.

Finally, I saw Jennie walking alone.

I couldn't help myself but to be amazed by her beauty. It's so sad for her to end up in such a disgusting job. Seeing her in that short school skirt makes me think how good it feels between those tighs.

 Seeing her in that short school skirt makes me think how good it feels between those tighs

She wasn't looking at the road as she was busy with her phone.

*Kriiing*

Jennie: Annyeong. Where are you?

Tae: Looking at you babe. Your uniform looks good on you. Wanna cum?

Jennie: Oh Mr. Kim pls, its so gross.

Tae: Gross? Nope for me. Your job is. So will you please stop being so innocent. Your angelic face hides a bitch within.

Jennie: You came not to argue. So, please, where are you?

Tae: Look left, the black sports car.

She looked to my direction and saw me...i mean my car

Jennie: Oh god! Why near the guardhouse? Just..move 50 meters away, I'll walk to there just wait. Okay? Bye.

That little------she hanged the phone again. Gaaaah! What's with the attitude? She's not even sweet like what a normal hoe would do. She's always bossy, or serious and worst, emotional.

In contrary, I found myseld following the directions she said.

I smashed my wheel.

"Gaaaah!!!! Why am I following her orders?" I talked to myself in dismay.

She knocked on my door. I lowerd the window pane.

"Here Mr. Kim" she bowed at me and handed the papers to me.

I was opening the result but she seems not to care.

"Aren't you gonna come inside? Are you not curious about the result?"

"No."

She firmly said and distanced herself a little away from the car. She stood still and keeps on looking from left to right.

So, the rat is afraid to be caught.

The result is negative.

Good.

"Hey Jennie! Let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"We'll get you a pill."

"Pill?" She got into the car fastly. She was shocked and curious.

"Why will I take some pills?"

"Aren't you informed that i'm going to hire you for a month?"

She gasped her breath and covered her mouth.

"A month?" She repeated as if she want me to clarify it.

"Yes." I grinned and looked away.

" I grinned and looked away