VI. Hired for the day

*Taehyung's POV*

My pad was just near the cafe and so I decided to stay a little longer outside hopinh I could catch up with Jennie. I dont know but I feel something weird towards her. I've been thinking about her lately and I sincerely wanna apolize for the names I was calling her.

She even pretended that she wasn't Jennie awhile ago. I laughed at the back of my head. From the way I've been treating her, she might think I've been gossiping her to my friends. Little did she know I tried my best to keep this thing to them. Who knows what they'll think of me.

I was sitting at the bench outside their restaurant where I ordered a hot chocolate and wore my hoodie to disguise. The boys left for awhile and I came back just to see her.

Meanwhile, I saw three girls who also worked there. They were heading their way home. As they pass by near me, I asked them.

"Is also Jennie done?"

I know it was so weird to hide in a hoodie and asked for Jennie when in fact they barely saw me.

"Umm. Nope. She's having an OT." a girl with bangs respoded.

They immediately walked away as I seem to frighten them.

I take a look at my watch and noticed that its almost 4am. Wow. I fell asleep here, outside. I panickly roam my eyes inside the cafe to check if Jennie was still there.

She was not in sight.

Fck! How did I sleep? My thoughts blabbled in my head.

I was about to stand when I saw Jennie walked past the door. I sat down again as I followed her thru my eyes. The street wasn't busy for it was still dawn. While she crossing the street, she suddenly fainted.

My soul literally jumped into hers.

-----that was the speed.

"Jennie! Hey!" I tried waking her conciousness but I failed.

I carried her into my car. I keep on thinking where will I take her. To the hospital? No. Many might suspect me, since they knew my mom very well. Besides, my mom doesn't know her.

Good, I have no choice but to bring her to my pad.

As a doctor in practice----let me rephrase, ad as student in medicine, I applied what I have learned and has some series of observations towards her.

She fainted because of stress.

I let her sleep on my bed and I was on the couch.

My gentleman side sneaks in. What formula did she brought to me?

Morning came and she was still asleep.

I tried waking her up since it is already late and I got my classes by 9am.

"Jennie! Wake up!"

"Whoa!!!!!!!!" She screamed aloud.

"Slow down. Your decibel is too high. It could damage my eardrum."

"You!"

"Yeh. Me?"

"Why am I here----at your place?"

"You fainted on your way home."

"I did?"

"Do I look like joking?"

I turned my back unto her. Whoa. Her morning face is really something----she has no makeup but she still looks beautiful.

"What? It's already 8:30?" She screamed again and panickly fixed her hair and got out of bed.