XX. Last day (part4)

I found a woman
Stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams
I hope that someday i'll share her home

Jennie was listening to tae's deep voice while her eyes got all teary. How sad it is for her to see how her dreams are coming to life but she gotta run away from it for personal reasons. Gaddam she loved tae, even for a shorter period, he became a part of her.

Tae knelt "Jennie...I know this might sound absurd but.....even tho we only met for months, I am inlove with you. I cant see myself laughing with someone else, loving someone else but you. Jennie, let us get to know each other better. Be my other half and let us complete each other. For now, i wont be bringing you a wedding ring but im giving u this necklace" tae stood and wore the necklace to jennie. "It means that i dont wanna put an end unto us....if u would say yes of course." Everyone laughed. "And also, im giving u my heart....make it urs as it only beats for you."

"Oooohhhh" went the crowd.

"Will u be my girlfriend? My lover?"

Jennie was smiling but her eyes can tell the sadness. She wants to say yes.

Oh fckkk tae I would love to.
I would love to be next to you
To laugh with u, to explore the world with you
To mess things up and learn from them
To take care of you and to love you...

I badly wanted too but

I cant.

Words run thru her head as she cried a lot.

Lisa who saw how her friend reacted reached out to her "deukie, yahhh...whats wrong?"

Jennie cant answer her friend lisa because she was crying out unabling her to speak well.

Jisoo and chae came nearer too and got Jennie up as they all went to the comfort room.

"Jennie whats the matter dear?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

"Unnie..if...if u arent still ready yet, u can tell. He can wait. If he really wants u unnie, he must wait." Chae said. "Dont pressure urself unnie. All things work for good when the time is right. Whatever ur decision is, we will stand with u." She added

Jennie nodded her head as lisa also cried with her.

"Yaah lisa! Why are u crying?" Jisoo asked

"Ahhh my heart is breaking. We helped those bastards without even asking any consent from unnie. We are so mean...we...we didnt think of the possibility that she...might not be ready for the situation." Lisa said in between her sobs.

Knock knock

A girl came inside the comfort room making everyone in the room shocked.

Jennie bowed her head and she was followed by the three girls.

"Anyeong madam." Jennie greeted as she tried her best not to make her voice falter.

"Who is she?"
"Do u know her?"
"Is she the boss here? She wants even here earlier."

Chae, jisoo and lisa whisphered.

"Anyeong. I am tae's eomma." The girl then replied as she noticed the low voice talks of the girls.

"Jennie."

Jennie continued bowing her head not making an eye contact to eomma.

"Tae just came to me lately...."

Jennie turned her head to eoma and their eyes met. Her eyes was full of confusion yet eomma's eyes are not readable. Just a sincere and confident stare was thrown to Jennie.

"Should I continue???" Eomma uttered as she pointed out to jennie's friends who are with her.

"We can leave if u needed privacy." Chae said.

The three girls left.

"So he came to my office lately...he knew what happened between us."

"Im so sorry. But...but i...i have de..decided to to leave him...madam i dont e...even know this" jennie said as she tried to not tearing up but she was cut off.

"My son....is already recommended for graduation of which I cannot believe...but behind it all was u."

Jennie cant believe what she had heard.

"U have made him a better man without even trying....sure I wanted my son to have all the best in his life. And if u make him the best version of himself, pls dont turn him off. Sorry jennie for catcalling u or looking down on u. I was wrong. Its not the wealth that counts but the heart that is more precious than any gold."

Eomma stepped nearer and hugged tge dumbfounded jennie.

"Daughter, please say yes. And oh, i just sneaked out so please dont tell anyone that i talked to u. Make the decision that is close to ur heart."

Meanwhile....

"What the actual f is happening!"
"I dont have any idea. I am so confused."
"Does tae know his mom is here?"
"I dont think so...."

Jungkook approached the girls.

"What took her so long? Isnt she gonna accept tae?" He whisphered.

"Ummm...by any chance did u invite tae's mom?" Chae asked as she bit her lower lip. It was her gesture whenever she gets tensed.

"What?" Jungkool screamed. Lisa immediately covered his mouth.

"Yah bunny teeth....quiet."

"How dare u call---"

"Stoo arguing u two, could u?" Jisoo butted in.

"U did  not invite her?" Jisoo asked while kookied shook his head.

"In fact, tita and jennie are....not in good terms." Jungkook replied as the three girls made an oh and covered their mouth.

Jennie went out....

Tae saw her and gave her a worried look.

Jennie smiled and hugged tae; "I will."

A/n: ok i know its kinda cliff hanger....coz im planning to write a part two...