XV. Little drama

"Aisshhhh! This man." Jennie murmured as she saw that Tae has nothing on his ref but just cans of beer and water.

"When i was as rich as him, i could have filled this empty fridge." She said as she kept scanning his dry cabinet for foods. She saw only ramen. "How could he just tell me last night to cook for him when I cant find anything to cook." Jennie then check the time. "It is still 6am." She went to Tae's room and saw him hiding behind his sheets.

He is still sleeping..she thought. She hurriedly went outside to go for some food shopping in the market. She knew she is running out of time but she needs to accomplish it. She knows her job is satisfy him sexually but tae has been so considerate with him and only asks her to take care of him instead of fucking him.

----at tae's pad

He woke up earlier and checked the pad. There was no signs of Jennie around. He was kinda disappointed as he was expecting too much from her. He went to sink and gargle when he saw a letter that was sticked to ref:

Annyeong! If ur awake right now, i would like to apologize if I am not around and if your food is still unavailable. I went to the market to buy some.... I hope ur not mad. Brighten ur day baby tae!

The letter gave him all the chills he need on a cold morning. Taehyung danced in the kitchen like he was ecstatic and high!!!

"Yah yah yah Jennie is home for today" he sang with his own tune. He then covered his mouth when he heard a tick from the door.

"Goddamn!" He ran as fast as he can to his room yet making sure his steps arent loud enough. When he reached his bed, he covered himself in sheets and pretended to sleep. After minutes, his bedroom door opened.

"Aish!! Good he is still asleep." He heard Jennie say. Taehyung cant keep himself to smile. He finds it too cute.

Jennie was chopping the ingredients and kept on looking at the clock. "Ughhhh!!! Its almost 8 and I havent finished a thing. What time does he wakes up? Aishhh" jennie shook her thoughts away and focused on her cooking.

Meanwhile tae on his room fixed himself. He fixed his hair and keeps on redoing it until he arrived with a badass morning look.

"Yaaah!!! Why did you arrived so late huh?" Tae uttered as he faced himself on the mirror. "Hmmm. No, i seem so bossy and rude. How about....Uhhh hi. What time is it? Aishhhh..awkward. Or just, Good morning!" Tae couldnt find the right words on how he will greet Jennie.

*knock knock*

Tae had his adrenaline rush and dived unto his bed as quick as a lighting speed.

"Good morning!!!!" Jennie greeted as he removed the sheets that covers tae.

"Ughhhh.. give me back my sheet." Tae uttered and pulled the sheets again to cover him up. He was such a good acter and his acting skills are best out of 10.

"Okay. If you dont want to eat Japchae then dont." Jennie said

"Okay wait up" taehyung let himself out of the covers and saw Jennie. Jennie was flashing her gummy smile.

"Yaaah u should taste it!!! Ive done through a lot cooking it for you. It was time pressure but, i hope u like it."

"You could have just bought so you wont be tired" tae said as he slipped away from his bed and walked past Jennie.

"U know what? Ur so rude!" Jennie threw him a pillow.

"What? Why?"

"Cant u just appreciate the effort ive done just to cook for you! Idiot!!! And i wont be cooking for you again." Jennie turned red in anger.

Taehyung immediately ran back to jennie and hugged her tight. "So sorry baby. I appreciate ur effort...dont ge me wrong. My point is that I dont want u to get tired...but i am much lucky to be tasting your food." He then kissed her on the forehead.

"Just...just next time dont be like that again." Jennie said as she went to the kitchen with tae. This time, she was behind tae who was holding her hands. She bit her lip as she blushed about their sudden skinships.

An:
I know the recent chapters are short. Mianhe for that. Hehehe, i dont want to put all the scenes in one chunk. I guess im adopting my own writing style.

Note also that this is unedited. If i have mistakes sorry.

Please hit 🌟

Loveyou!!!!

HIRE × TaeNnie | Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें