XI. The meetup

Jennie couldnt imagine herself being caught up in very shameful situation. She became so paranoid and wonders if other people than her mother and Dr. kim knew their secret. She wanted to just evaporate eternally, if and only if. But that case can never happen at all unless she will kill herself. Apparently, a light hearted woman like Jennie wont do such a crime.

She began texting her friend Lisa..

Jennie: Lili, im sorry I cant go for a duty today... im not feeling well.

Lili: Oh. Thats okay Jendeuk. I hope u'll get better!

Jennie: I will. Btw, any news?

Jennie was trying to catch if Lisa and her friends have any idea about the scandal...she crossed her fingers as she waited for her reply.

Lisa: Other than u being sick and us missing u...umm none. Wae?

Jennie breathed out and is complacent with lisa's words. She decided not to reply anymore so that she will not explain herself; anyway she told her that she's sick. She knew lisa will understand that she needs some rest.

But her worries doesnt end there. She also needs to check if some news also flew to their school. So, the only one she could talk to was Irene, her unnie who is always updated and has a huge radar.

Jennie: Unni. Yah, any news?

She kmows she was acting all strange by simply asking for a news. She hopes Irene wont mind it.

Irene: Ahni. Oh, wont u come to sch?

Jennie: thats what im trying to say...in sick unni

Irene: oh my bad. Sorry for that mandeuk. And i cant visit u, ill be fetched by dad today for a family dinner. Maybe next time ill come to u but I hope that ur okay by nxt time.

Jennie: unni dont worry im ok. All i need is some rest. Have fun!

Irene: update me okay?

Jennie got up from her bed as she heard her stomach gone wild...as much as possible she doesnt want to go out because she fears the tension between her and her mom.

On her way to the kitchen, She noticed no signs of her mother. But, there left a food of which she knew her mother prepared. The smell of the soup from the kitchen entices her...she knew her eomma was cooking. However, her phone rang and it was an incoming call by "eomma." She immediately covered her mouth as she felt something weird and creepy....

She then answered the call.

Eomma: Jendeuk? I went to the market today, i was hoping ur ahjumma will allow me to work for her in her restaurant. Hoping ud send me luck.

Her mother enthusiastically said on the phone... she then wondered who was cooking on the kitchen. She slowly walked and get a frying pan as she tiptoed going to the outside kitchen where the soup's smell was coming from.

Eomma: jendeuk!!!!!

She forgot she is still on call with her eomma and the she hid beside their fridge and answered her mom.

Jennie: yes eomma, i will really hope ahjumma will let u in..and im sorry eomma.

Eomma: yaaah...sorry will only be accepted if u follow my rules.

Jennie left a smile as she feels her mother's softness towards her.

Jennie: i will eomma.

"Hey."

Suddenly a voice of man spoke in deep and low tone volume.

Without any hesitations, she kneeled and raised her both arms in submission..still backing the man behind.

"Please spare my life. We are only poor. If ur asking for money, my honest opinion is that we dont have any." Jennie started crying.

She was slightly smacked in her head... and heard a laughter, "yah u idiot!!!!" Recognizing the voice now, she slowly turned around and saw tae.

Her heart was fluttering as she missed him so much. Yet, her daughterly side was telling her that she must hold herself back.

She immediately got up and threw a savage face.

"Well that isnt funny at all." She said as she crossed her arm towards the playful taehyung.

Yaaaah... he's so cute when he smile her inner thoughts were also throwing feels like that but she managed to dominate her soft side.

"I know its not funny but u are. Why on earth will u think im a thief or a murderer huh?" Taehyung said as he leaned his arms on the wall cornering the small jennie. He then smirked as he saw Jennie cant take her eyes off him. He missed her a lot too...not because he longs for a sexual affair but he has feelings of which he still isnt sure of.

"Taehyung..." he raised his eyebrows as Jennie mentioned his name.

"Yah could u please stop acting all cute at all!!!" Jennie irritatedly said but tae find her too cute, he cant even handle his tingles inside.

"Anyway, i want to end my contract with you." Jennie said making him release their closeness from each other.

Her text message yesterday was no joke. And what happened to him last night was no joke also. But, whatever Jennie has done to make him feel like insane in love is worth the risk. Outsmarting the innocent Jennie is his best choice. He might appeal selfish but if that is the only way to keep her, he will.

"Oh sure. The contract can be considered void. But, only with my consent." His expression turned serious and he locked his eyes on Jennie.

Jennie on the other hand was intimidated by Taehyung---his words, his actions.

She avoided the eye contact by looking away. "Then how?" She asked.

"Simple. As an exhange, i want you to repay all the bills ive given u. When u fully remitted the whole amount---that's when our contract will be void." That is tae's only alas. He knew she cant.

"What?"

"If u cant then, u'll remain mine." Taehyung uttered still locking his eyes on Jennie who kept on looking away.

"Eat. Take a bath and come with me." He then covered Jennie's mouth who attempted to speak. "Jennie Kim under my command, I accept nothing but YES from u. I can do whatever I want if ever u disobey me." Taehyung then turned his back on Jennie and went to the living room.

"Jennie, ur mine" taehyung said to himself as he smirked on his own reflection.

The recent chapters ive published are all unedited same as this one. And maybe the process will go on as I continue updating this story. I will fix this as soon as I finish the whole story. Sorry for the typo errors, grammars... 😔