XVIII. 3 days left

*Tae's POV*

"But no matter how serious you are, there will always be other factors that might change ur perspective; if not, forcily direct ur path." Jennie said as her eyes wondered on the ceiling.

I became confused why she is saying such weird things. She was so unpredictable. Strange but beautiful.

"What made u say those things?" I asked. She didnt respond. I sighed. Everytime things get heated between the both of us, she always turns so emotional. Sorry to say but her actions always cools me off. It made me feel not in the mood to continue flirting with her. Yet, its not what I am after so its okay with me.

Okay.

I will be honest this time. I.AM.DISAPPOINTED. Those kisses of ours lately shaped my life; and I wanna be shaped that way for a longer period of time.

"I'll just wash my dish" i said and stood. I am trying to shoo away the thoughts about her. I want to keep ourselves comfortable with each other again. As well as trying to cool down things between us.

"Kiss me."

"What?" I hastily turned around and saw her.

"I am ready to be yours...kim taehyung." Jennie said. Her words turned me on. I dont wanna take advantage of her being weak especially emtionally but i would really love to be one with her. That lustrous eyes of jennie is worth dying for.

I grabbed hee by the hand which made her stood. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped her small waist on my arms.

"Are u sure baby?" I whispered unto her ear.

"Yes." She softly responded.

"Call me daddy."

"Yes daddy. I..i want you" she said and i kissed her neck and left kissmarks. She was caressing my back hair as she left little moans everytime I suck her porcelain-like neck.

I then faced her and saw that her eyes were closed. Oh god. My thoughts run wild.

I kissed her lips. She doesnt even know how to kiss back but I was guiding her. She wasnt that hard to teach...neither did I know we were now french kissing...her tounge fenced against mine. While we were kissing I was moving her towards the wall and when she bumped, i pinned her arms upwards with a lot of force. Her eyes was tantalizing and it seems like shes enticing me. It tells me to do things that i would love to do.

I pinned her with one hand as I kissed her lips again. This time, hungrily. She gasped for air between our kisses as she kisses me back.

I inserted my hand inside her pullover and unhooked her bra with one hand. As i successfully did it, my left hand find its way to her breast. It was big and soft. As i massaged it, she was moaning. I then played with her hard nipple. He eyes was still closed and her hands are pinned on the wall lifelessly.

"Say my name." I told her.

"Taehyung."

"Missing" i told her and pinched her nipple for giving the wrong answer.

"Ughhh. Kim taehyung?" She opened her eyes and confirmed if her answer was correct.

"Uh-oh" i pinched again her nipple.

"I see. Daddy tae...daddy taetae" she sexily said as if she was teasing me.

I smirked and bit my lip.

"Yes baby jennie. Ur daddy is cumming for you." I naughtily said. I carried her while her legs are wrapping against my torso. She is  ow sitted on the kitchen's table while I stood in front of her. I pulled her pullover upwards and revealed her black laced bra who is hanging making me see slightly that hard pinkish nipples of her. "Lean back" i told her with an authority which made her follow me.

I pulled her bra upwards and revealed her perky breasts ready to be devoured in any minute. I licked her right nipple while my other hand is massaging her left. And vice versa. My tounge wandered from her left breast to her right breast. Licked and sucked it hardee everytime she moans for pleasure.

I removed my shirt. And hugged her. I felt her breast pressed against mine. We were kissing again as I carried her to my room. When we went inside, i made her lay to the bed and without any hesitation removed her pants and her underwear. She immediately grabbed the pillow beside and covered her womanhood.

"Yah remove that." I said and also removed my bottoms giving her a full view of my manhood erecting for her.

"Ahhhh!!!" She yelled and covered her eyes. I laughed at her. She was such a baby. But i have no time to babysit this mandeuk.

"Spread." I told her while i departed her legs giving me full view of those rosy pussy.

I licked the inner lips of it making her moan ans clutch to my head.

"Uhhhh tae"

I stopped and massaged her clitoris which gave her sensation. She arched her back to give me an access to her tinglies.

"Baby jendeuki...ur so wet. I know u wanna taste me."

"Uhhh yess."

"Lacking"

"Yes daddy"

Her soft moans hardened me down and i pushed myself slowly into her virgin area. It was really hard to get inside, it feels like her girl things is still closed.

"Uhhhhhh"

"Ughhhhhhhhh daddyyyyy!"

I came for her and she came for me.

She was panthing right after.

"Tae..it w---"

I cut her down by kissing her lips.

"Now sleep jendeukie. Good night. I love u baby." I told her and she nodded. The airconditioned room was filled with dense air and body heat. The sheets were jennie-stained and her touch will linger forever in my heart.

A/n
😇💧 holy water for tata and nini
😇💧 holy water for you
😇💧 holy water for me
😇💧 holy water for the chapter

How was it? 😂😂 oh no Jendeukie's not a virgin anymore. Sorry baby Jennie what did i do to you on this chapter 😭😭😭 but its okay, tata got u nini 💖