XIV. Priorities

"Ohhh. You didnt drive me home." Jennie said as she woke up.

"Ahni."

"Oh, okay then. Ill just go home by myself." Jennie said as she fixed herself but tying her hair and looks on the car's windshield.

"Can u stay? I missed u." Tae backhugged Jennie which made her heart flutter. Tae's head was beside her waist...

"Err...miss me? Lol. In ur face. As if u dont talk to other girls when im not around." Jennie said.

Tae then sat and leaned his arm on jennies seat as she also turned around to face him.

"You think im that bad baby huh?" Taehyung said. Giving jennie a cold gaming.

Jennie nodded her head showing her agreement to tae statement.

Tae shooked his head. "I could just hang out with any girl I want but I chose you."

"Chose me because u are paying for me."

"Can u please shoo those thoughts away? Look. Ur a blue girl right?" Jennie nodded shyly. "Right. But i introduced u to my mom. Which means im dead serious."

"What do u mean?"

"Its because Im starting to like you...not as my side chick but main."

Jennie gulped her saliva. She sure like the idea and how it tingles her innermost self. But, she feels that this isnt right especially when both of their side disagrees to their kind of relationship. Being smart as she was, she always uses her head rather than her heart.

"Its been a short time taehyung. I doubt u for that."

"9 years in relationship but still broke up. Time doesnt define love. When i want to fight for us i will." Jennie made an eye contact with tae and she felt his sincerity.

"Uggghhhh. Lets get inside." Tae said as he breaks the mood. He feels so cringey. He knows he is. He cant imagine himself being this soft for a girl.

"Who said im coming with you? Im going home." Jennie said.

"I said ur coming with me."

"My mom, she'll be worried if I cant come home." Jennies voice sounded worried. Tae got the signal. He wants jennie to stay but jennie's priority is also his priority. With a heavy heart, he made his decision well.

"Okay, get inside the car. Ill drive you home."

Jennie smiled and got in.

"But in one condition."

Jennie was listening to him intently. She also wants to repay him back for being a gentleman today.

"Come early here today. Cook for me. Make sure that I am still asleep before u arrive. I also want you to stay whole day with me tomorrow since its sunday. No duties." Tae said while he was backing the car. Yet on his peripheral view, he was observing Jennie and her reaction. He felt nervous that jennie might decline his proposal....the intimidating and super manly taehyung just fade in to the scene. It feels like he was a puppy longing for his master's care.

"Okay taehyung."

"Call me baby."

"Ew"

"Please"

"Ughhh. Okay baby."

Taehyung smiled and drove jennie home.