XX. Last day (part 1)

Jennie's pov

As usual, i woke beside tae who is still sleeping with his mouth wide open. He was so cute and I thought of getting something for him.

"This is what I was looking for" i giggled as i picked the grapes stored in his fridge. I quietly head my way back beside him and smoothly slipped on grape on his mouth. As soon as it almost reached his throat, the sleeping tae munched the grapes and he looks so funny tho. I couldnt help myself to laugh silently beside him as he almost choke at what I did. After i get all calm, i slipped another grape in his mouth. He coughed as it reached his throat again and spit the grape out while his eyes are still closed. He moved sideway so i immediately closed my eyes and pretended to sleep coz he might caught me. He entwined his arms around me and i feel that we are facing each other since we were both on sideview. After his little commotion is done, i slowly opened my eyes to check on him.

"Sneaky." I was shocked to see taehyung already awake and was looking at me.

"W--what?" I innocently asked and acted as if i just woke up.

He then picked a grape on my hand and ate it. "So you're trying to kill me with these grapes huh?"

I couldnt help myself but laugh although he sounded so serious. But he stopped me with his passionate kiss on my lip. He tightened his hug towards me and kissed me even harder making it hard for me to breath.

"T--ta" i could even let out words since he was caressing my lips with his lips harshly. He even bit my lower lip making me shout for air.

I help my lower lip and noticed that it got wounded. "Yaaah!! What was that for?"

"Coz ur naughty." Tae chuckled as he got up. "Dress up."

My lip hurts but I can even get mad at him.

After i finished my shower, i get unto his room to dress up. But then the door opened leaving a naked me in front of him.

I got so startled and threw my towel away to him. He smirked. Oh no what did I just do! Instead of covering myself, i even gave him a better view... words run into my head.

"Give me back my towel!" I commanded.

"After throwing this to me?" Tae said and threw the towel outside.

"U are mean."

"Yes I am" he smirked and went nearer. My heart was beating so fast. I know this isnt the first time he saw me naked..we even had a thing but still it is awkward.

"Taehyung whatever it is in your head yo---"

"I am allowed to do" he kissed me and he caressed my bare breast. I knew i warned him but my body responds to his touch and i love it...i mean i hate it.

I pushed him away.

"Yaaah taehyung! Ur taking advantage of me."

I thought he'll be mad but instead he laughed hard as he hold his stomach.

"And whats so funny kim taehyung?"

"U should have seen ur face..."

I raised my eyebrow. He then ran towards me and did a backhug. He then planted soft kisses on my neck.

"I can wait for the next time. And that next time will be the day after our wedding, our honeymoon. Least I can do now is enjoy that view of yours. I'll just play with my manly th---"

I turned back to him and hugged him as I realized that I was infront of the mirror and that pervert gave himself a good full view of my bod.

He cupped my butt while he bit his lip and closed his eyes.

"Ugh i hate u!"

"I love you!"

"I hate you!"

"I love you!"

"I love u too" I kissed him on his lips.

Dang jennie ur so weak.

---
"You have no appointment today so just stay here at my place okay? A taxi will come by later around 5pm. He will give u something and make sure u will follow everything...."

"What?"

"Let me finish kay?" He pinched my cheeks. "To be slightly specific, he will hand u a big box. Follow the instructions inside"

"Bu---"

He kissed me so I wasnt able to finish what I wanted to say.

"Bye baby. I just need to attend some board meetings at the hospital. I love u"

"I love u too" i answered.

***to be continued