Warnings.

Boo bitches! I'm back and as dead inside as ever! And also as annoyed at my world.

By the way. Bebe is awesome and smart and if y'all disagree, the door's there. She's probably one of my favourite female characters RN other than maybe Karen and Nichole. AND WENDY! She's fucking awesome!

Ships (Because I know that's what y'all are here for! Like, what else? My writing style? Hell nah!)

Stendy (I don't take hate on this one, I prefer them to Style RN.)

Very Minor! Kevlly (Oi! This ship is very valid!)

Rebe. (What the fuck is that ship name. Also, not well know. Bebe x Red. Another thing not so well known, these two are my favourite 'get the spares out of the way' ship. I don't use them for that! It's just the way life works and they are that kind of ship.)

Lenny (They cute.)

Beek (DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN?)

Cryde (They cute though.)

Toyle. (Come on! Two cute cinnamon rolls!)

Killie (Shut it, they could be, they compliment each other in my mind! Cause like, Millie doesn't really have a personality so I can take the wheel here.)

I wanted to get a Cartman ship in but... Killie is too me. It has kill and I in it! So it sounds like someone with a Finnish accent saying Kill me and my Finnish heart couldn't take it! Arg!

Actual warnings:
Sexual content (you know it's weird when that's your first warning).

Cursing.

Homophobia.

Politics.

Anti-feminist shit every now and again.

I did think of having a teen pregnancy plot line, watch out. It's happening, my favourite kind of drama honestly.

In short, I ship Wendy with more people than the fandom ships Kyle. Might come out a little.

I'm a nerd, expect stupid references.

Violent shit, mainly video games because the do NOTHING to make someone fucking violent. I mean, I'm not violent but damn do I love slicing enemies in games.

Might come off stereotyping and racist. But eh, it's South Park. If you are here and get offended, I applaud you completely.

I don't know how to write a Southern accent, I'm fucking sorry, I'm already more used to British English.

I sexualise everyone, I'm pan and perverted.

No hate on anybody, I just hate the way people pretend certain things cause certain things when they clearly don't.

Note: bully me, not the characters.

Note 2: I'm not a good writer compared to my friends, mostly caffeinetea and Hello_Im_Crazy279 so read their shit first. Although honestly, if you're here and aren't a multishipper, neither of them have shit for you other than J probably having Cryde and at least Tweek x Craig x Clyde which I'm trying to remember the name of.

Note 3: I'll not update a lot, I have 2 other constant stories and one one-shot book as well as complete shit, like literally complete.