End of an era.

So this is the end..... it has been kinda fun actually to do this............ admittedly, the romances were forced and shit but as I had other plots, 14 chapters couldn't include all of them.
~Eko.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you get them to leave?" Kyle asks, in surprise.

"I just simply got the overprotective parents to turn on them," I say, shrugging.

"How didn't I think of that?" Kyle asks.

"Kyle, don't worry, doesn't mean I'm a genius, I just happen to know that my parents will never approve of something I fake approve of," I say.

I smile.

"Kenny and Tweek helped me," I say.

Kyle nods.

"But that's still absolutely genius!" Kyle says.

"Thanks," I say.

He hugs me.

"Well, I have to get going now," he says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"I'm going to my cousins family's cottage this summer," Kyle says.

"Oh God. Is it the cousin I'm thinking of?" Kenny asks.

Kyle nods.

"But hey, it's a beautiful place and he himself can't sadly make it," Kyle says.

"That's not a nice way to talk about someone," I say.

Kyle laughs.

"He um.... Kyle is a very special case," Kyle says.

Kenny nods.

"Kyle's cousin literally is called Kyle. If that doesn't make someone an ass, that name, I don't know what does," Kenny says.

"Hey! I'm not an ass!" Kyle says.

Kenny just laughs.

"Really now?" He asks.

Kyle hits him on the shoulder.

"You hurt me you-," Kenny says, overdramatising it as always.

"Not as much as you hurt me!" Kyle says.

They both have a fake staring contest and I sigh, taking it as a cue to leave. That is.... until they both start laughing.

"You have really stupid eyes," Kenny says.

"You too, dude, you too," Kyle says.

I didn't know they were familiar with each other on that level but alright then.

"Other than that, Token is actually coming with this summer. That's why I'm here, I'm supposed to meet him here," Kyle says.

Kenny nods.

"Millie and I are not doing anything special but apparently, Kevin and his girlfriend are doing something," Kenny says.

"Your brother has a girlfriend?" I ask.