Stendy.... (i'm not creative!)

I don't know what my life is anymore, I'm unironically trying to write songs!
~Eko.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So. Anyone wanna join us for pizza?" Stan asks, pointing to Wendy.

"I mean... sure? Craig. Are you coming?" Clyde asks.

Fuck him. Fuck him so much!

"Hey, Craig!" Clyde says.

"I'm not your boss, go on," I say.

He laughs.

"But I want you to come with me!" He says.

"Come on, Craig, don't be an arsehole!" Millie says.

"Fine," I say.

Clyde smiles at me. What is it with him lately? He's being kinda....clingy?

"I ship it," Kyle lets out.

Stan and Kenny both immediately look at him with a look of 'Welcome to the group.' Fucking idiots. If we wanted them to know we're dating, we'd mention. But right now, we don't want the attention. It feels kinda stupid to try and hoard the attention like that. Plus, after Tweek and how terrible that break up was, Clyde and I agreed we wouldn't tell everyone until they learn not to force us to go so fast in a relationship. But yeah, people still ship it. This is exactly why I hoped Clyde wouldn't be so clingy but I guess that's not fucking possible for him.

"It isn't okay to ship real people together," Red says.

THANK YOU.

"Oh you're the one to speak," Kyle says.

Can't there people just c a l m d o w n about their shipping shit. Honestly... why do I even deal with them?

"I don't like the idea of being shipped off," Clyde says.

He's clearly joking, he's the biggest shipper.

"Oh you innocent bean!" Bebe says.

Clyde laughs. Can someone remind me why I started with him again?

"I just want pizza," Wendy says.

"Me too, Wendy, me too," I say.

She laughs.

"Wanna leave these people and go get some from the store or something?" She asks.

"I mean seems like a good idea actually," I say.

She nods.

"Nope, i asked first," Stan says, laughing slightly.

He grabs Wendy, who starts blushing immediately. Honestly, Stan... can you get any dumber about your best female friends feelings? She's being obvious! Even Kyle and Token can tell and they are really fucking oblivious! They're not even oblivious, they're dumb as rocks. But S t a n. He's on a whole another level of ignorant and honestly, it's only about Wendy. Everyone else he knows the feelings of by heart but sometimes he feels like he is deliberately ignoring Wendy. And even i, who hates this relationship shit, can see it and just want them both to get it over with.