Part 4- father

3rd person

"Ah! Stop" hinata screamed while natsu sat in their locked bedroom on the closet floor trying to ignore the sounds of her nii-chan being beaten half to death by their father for getting yet another failing grade.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I DIDNT WANT TO SEE ANOTHER D- ON ANY OF YOUR MATH TESTS, YOUR PRACTICALLY BEGGING FOR THIS!" hinatas father kicked him repeatedly in the ribs, before stomping down particularly hard on his hip hearing a Yelp, he smiled maliciously stomped one more time on his chest for good measure and walked to the door leaving the boy on the floor in a ball "I'll be back in a few days, remember to get those grades up before I get back or I'll go after natsu next." Hinatas eyes widened at that and his father chuckled before slamming the door, hard.

The next day, hinata
He woke in a pained haze on the living room floor. natsu was sleeping next to him holding his finger with her's, her cheeks were stained with tears. "Dont worry I'll never let him touch you" he whispered kissing her forehead.

He sat up looking to the clock it reading 5:30 a.m. he looked down at my blood stained... everything and got up slowly before falling back down, waking natsu.

"Sh-Sho-nii!" She wailed in a shaking voice "you wo-wouldn't wake up when I sh-shook you, and I th-thought you l-left me just like mo-mom." She hugged his torso tightly which was very painful, but he dealt with it for her wanting to savor his time with her.

"Natsu we have to wash up. father wont be here for a few days so now's our chance." He slowly but surely picked himself off the floor and before he could fall again natsu took his arm and put it on her shoulder while she helped him walk to the staircase. It was always like this after a beating he would leave for a couple days while natsu helped him recover and by the time he got back hinata was like a good and new beating toy for him to use again.

"I can do it from here" he said, smiling the best I could "how about while I wash up for school you make some easy food for you and me? I picked up a couple things yesterday, go wild for a while kay? And you can take the shower after" he had actually stolen a few things which he felt entirely guilty for but soon enough he would start working and have money for them "okay sho-chan... call me if you need help... ill... I'LL MAKE YOU A GREAT BREAKFAST!" He cheered for her as she walked towards the kitchen, he pulled himself up the stairs with the help of the railing. Once at the bathroom he closed the door and locked it. He really didn't want natsu to see the damage, the last time she saw his injuries she had a panic attack and that was only after a light beating. He stripped of his longsleeved shirt, eyes widening as he saw a purple stomp mark on his chest no wonder that hurt like a bitch his eyes then trailed down to his boney hip almost wincing looking at the blackish bruise that was his left hip he sighed still better than what could have happened and looked away not wanting to look at my black and blue patches of his skin any longer.

As he stepped into the scorching hot water he scrubbed off all the scabs trying to avoid the blackish bruises as they made it look like his skin would break open if he touched them to much. He put his hands into his curly orange bright hair really the only part he liked about himself and scrubbed out all the blood stains...

He stepped out of the shower putting on his regular gym shorts but then deciding to put on longer shorts instead with his normal long sleeve exercise shirt, I mean they wouldn't question it right? Deciding not to deal with his thoughts at this particular moment he opened the door quickly and walked out.

"I smell... pancakes?" He said aloud walking into the kitchen to see pancakes on the table with natsu eating next to the pile. "You know how to make pancakes? Where did you learn that?" She giggled "remember the team party when we were there yachi taught me!" She announced proudly "are they good?" He questioned it "yes now eat!" She stood and headed to the bathroom reappearing not even 10 minutes later He gladly reached back for seconds and ate quietly, his stomach craving more of the delicious substance (which was good because he would have eaten it whether it was bad or not) "mmmmmm natsu honey these are so good!" She smiled happily. He looked over to the clock his jaw dropping "oh my God how long was I in the shower we have to leave for school in 5 minutes" he said hurrying to put his school uniform on over his volleyball outfit, and hurrying Natsu to put on her clothes "honey just pick the pink one with the cat, your coming with me again today coach will watch you while I'm at class" her eyes sparkled as she got changed quickly and we headed out the door to school...

........................................
That's all I'm doing for today I'm pretty sure I have the flu so yeah that sucks I'll update as much as I can but I can't promise anything for the next like...week.

Okay byyyyeeeee