Part 15- wakatoshi ushijima

Hinata

He startled forward with a gasp, turning around he saw none other than the powerful ace ushijima.
.
.
.
"Well shit."

"Where did that injury come from?" His eye twitched a little straight to the point now aren't we. With a sigh "why do you even care, we've only come face-to-face a handful of times" he seemed confused then straightened up "I didn't realize I had to be a part of your team or your friend to worry, my apologies" he backed off hands in the air. Guilt won over "no I'm sorry I've just had a bad day I'm trying to get my emotions back in control, you just caught me at a bad time or...I caught you at a bad time?" Finally taking in his full appearance, the ace seemed to have just gotten out of the shower with a towel hanging around his waist wet hair dripping onto his frame. He gulped avoiding the gaze he was being sent "so...do you think I could use the bathroom now?" His eyes opened slightly "oh yeah of course" he stalked out of the bathroom and Hinata closed to the door behind him"
.
.
(After le potty break) 3rd person
.
.
Walking back into the living room hinata saw a sight not expected. There by the kitchen island, or should I say on the kitchen island ushijima and tendou were having what it looks to be a pretty heavy make-out session. Tendou opened his eyes from on top of the counter to meet eyes with an orange headed ball of energy, he blushed with sudden realization and smacked his boyfriend on the shoulder multiple times "toshi stop!" He paused and looked up at tendou, then behind at Hinata and sighed backing off. Tendou walked over to hinata after picking up a heavy looking box on the table and setting it on the couch "sit" tendou told Hinata, and the boy complied.

After tendou cleaned and wrapped hinatas knee he got up to put away the first aid kit. "why aren't you fixing up the big bruises on his side" ushijima uncovered, tendou looked back over at Hinata who had gone suddenly stiff. A knock at the door startled them out of silence, Hinata made it to the door with surprising speed considering his knee and yanked it open thankful to see oikawa on the other side waiting for him. "Hinata! Why did you run, what happened? Did they overwhelm you, ohhhhh I swear I'm this close to kicking tobio's ass." Oikawa pulled the smaller into a bear hug.

"Oikawa-san." The voice made him flinch "...yes wakatoshi-chan?" He responded blandly "he got gigantic bruises on his sides I don't know how or when or why but if your gonna take this guy home, make sure you treat it" oikawa looked down at Hinata and frowned noticing how he wouldn't look back at him. "Shoyo? Is it one already healing, or do I really need to fight somebody" oikawa whispered, the boy shook his head and oikawa seems to get that he wouldn't be getting the boy to open up anytime soon, looking back at the pair oikawa sighed and picked Hinata up bridal style the latter instantly hid his face in oikawa's neck. "till next time lover-boys" he turned and walked out of the apartment closing the door behind him. "Will you talk to me when we get back to my house?" A silent nod was all he got in reply. Oikawa sat the boy down in the passenger seat of his car before hopping in the drivers side, he held hinata's hand rubbing soothing circles over his knuckles for a few minutes "bad days happen it'll get better...I promise." He brought the hand close kissed it gently and let go in favor of driving home.

I hope so too...