Part 12-back to school

(their Sunday together was spent in a similar fashion as Saturday)
Hinata

He hadn't gotten much sleep that night, knowing he'd have to go back to school the next morning was utterly exhausting news. He had bruises and hickeys and cuts just about everywhere and he didn't know how he was going to hide them, he really couldn't risk going home to grab his volleyball uniform to change before practice, which was in 2 hours by the way.

He slowly crept over to tooru who was sleeping not too far away in his bed. "Tooru?" He nudged him and he grumbled slitting his eyes open the slightest bit "mmh?" "Do you maybe have some volleyball clothes I could borrow, I left mine at home and I really don't want to go back." He sat up and nodded stretching his arms up and yawning "they might be a bit big though." He chuckled a little "as long as they don't have your School logo on them I think I can deal." He smiled back "then will black do?" He pulled out an oversized black shirt "I don't have any shorts that will fit you, but my mom's got a couple of activewear shorts since she does yoga." He held a thumbs up as he yawned and walked out of the room coming back a few minutes later with some tight black shorts "this is perfect, thanks a bunch" the boy said and asked another question "alsooo can I maybe borrow your bathroom for a shower?"  He smiled and showed him to the bathroom explaining which nobs were which, he let out a small thanks and started peeling off his clothes, oikawa turned red and walked out of the bathroom quickly shutting the door. Of course he would why would anybody wanna look at your disgusting body he sighed and turned the shower to hot and hopped in letting the water turn his skin red, he took what he assumed was oikawas soap and scrubbed it into his scalp loving the sandlewood scent. Once he finished he hopped out and changed resting the mint green towel over his head and walking out "y-you look cute" oikawa complimented giving the boy finger guns, he laughed probably way to hard and gave him a hug putting his school uniform on over the clothes.

"It's time to go kids" oikawas mom shouted from the kitchen. As we made our way out she handed each of us two chocolate chip granola bars and ushered us out the door. When we were all in the car and buckled she pulled out of the driveway and started on her way to my school. He was munching on the last bite of his first granola bar when we arrived he turned and gave natsu a fist bump "be good while I'm gone okay?" She nodded cheerfully. "I'll pick you and oikawa up after school so just meet me here." I nodded and said thanks, lastly I turned to oikawa and gave him a hug "see you after school." He stuck his tongue out and he smiled "bye iwaizumi!" He yelled jumping out of the car and walking to the gym.

________________________

This is basically what he's wearing