Part 6-staying the night

Last chapter

"umm... well it is friday and my dads not home so if it's not an inconvenience you could always stay the night with me and my sister..."

Hinata

Uhhhgg why did I ask him to stay over he's obviously gonna say no, I'm so lame "eh! Sure shoyo!" He was certain his eyes widened when he said yes "wahhhh! Really okay well how about I send our adress on my phone and you come over in an hour and a half." He rushed out the sentence being extremely excited about having a friend over for the first time since mom was here "okay, sounds like a plan sh-shoyo." He said with pink dusting his cheeks, which the oblivious hinata didn't notice

Time skip brought to you by tsukishima smiling(still hinata)~~

As he walked into the shop he would soon be working at, he saw natsu walking around the shop with a questioning look on her face, the older snuck up behind her and lifted her onto his stuff and bruised shoulders. "ahhhhh! Sho-nii why would you do that I got so scared!" She said with puffed out cheeks, he laughed and said "sorry, sorry but what were you doing?" He asked "ukai said I could pick something out from the store to take home, but I can't choose between these two!" She showed her brother a bag of sour cream and onion chips and strawberry pocky. He put a hand under his chin stroking his non-existent beard "hmmmmmm... well this is an important decision, what do you want now, I'll come back tomarrow and get you the other one." She smiled big "I want the pocky!" Okay now he did have a couple one's on him that I stole from father "go pick a drink to, it's friday I might as well spoil you" he showed a thumbs up before turning to a sitting ukai who was watching with a smile "was she good today?" He expected a rant on how to be a better brother when what he got was a hand on his sore shoulder and "yeah! She was great she even helped a little!" Todays been so good, fuck he felt like crying. "Natsu, I'm having a friend come over tonight so dont get scared if we get home and you hear a knock on the door." She perked up when hearing what her nii-chan said "what? Sho-nii you haven't had a friend over since mom died? Is he nice?" Ahh I think he heard that, but I really dont wanna talk about her right now. He turned to ukai who had a sympathetic look in his eyes "ahh it's okay, really she died when we were really little." He only looked more concerned when hinata said it "natsu did you find what you want" he said while pulling out his tattered up brown wallet "yup, can I get this!" it was a two liter of orange pop. Oh my she really is moms child she would always bring back big 2 liters of orange pop "okay honey put it up there so he can ring it up" he helped her put it on the counter "that'll be $1.65" we exchanged our money and left the store saying our good byes.

He bent down picking natsu up and placing her onto his shoulders before saying a quick "hold on tight" and then grabbing her legs while he started running "sho-nii! Whose coming over, who is it! Who is it!" He chuckled a little at her frustration at his new found friend "he's just a friend from our rival school he's a real nice senpai, I'm sure you'll like him. But remember to not talk about him when we're at my practices okay my team doesn't like him." She listened carefully to my words before shaking her head in acknowledgement.

Skip to home (still hinata) Lol

"Okay natsu we're gonna clean the house up real nice before my friend gets here okay" she held her thumbs up and smiled. He took  his new phone from his pocket going straight to oikawas number
Hinata:um when will you be coming
Sent at 8:57 PM

Oikawa:im taking a quick shower packing my clothes and my mom will drop me off so around 9:15-9:30 I'd guess
Sent at 8:59 PM

Hinata:okay I'll see you then😊
Sent at 9:00 PM

He set his device down on the counter picking up all of the beer bottles around the house before sweeping and grabbing a rag to get any small blood stains off of the floor that he may have missed when wiping the floor the first time cleaning them. "Natsu! Are you done cleaning up there? it's already 9:19 he'll be here soon!" He heard thumping and then saw little feet in front of me "yeah i just finishe-"*ding-dong* "ah he's here!" He ran to the door and yanked it open swiftly with a smile on his face, only to see double the amount he invited "iwaizumi-San your here to!" He raised his brows "I wanted to see who he was talking too so happily over text, he looked as if he was gonna bu-" *smack* "iwa-chan stop being mean to meeeee!" Oikawa got a death glare from the other "did you just hit me?" Oh man this is gonna be a long night....

-----------------------------
Okay I decided to postpone and give you a part right now just in case I can't make it before New Year's but just so you know there is a big part coming out and you're not going to want to miss it, watch out for a new chapter!