Part 11-it's a new day

Hinata

After breakfast the four of them walked back to oikawas room and let their food settle for a second. Oikawa sighed and said "geez I need to stop eating so much or I'm going to get fat." He looked down at his stomach with worry and iwaizumi glared at him "stop" and oikawa rubbed his head a bit in frustration and looked back up with a smile on his face, he turned to me "um can I talk to you for a minute out there" he said pointing to the door tooru looks confused for a millisecond before walking out the door with him following the taller.

"What's wrong?" Oikawa said curiously and he rolled in his own embarrassment for a second before asking "um do you or your mom have any small clothes that I could borrow possibly?" After asking he shifted uncomfortably in his mother's turtleneck "ah, of course one second." He said to the boy before walking up to his mom and asking her if he could go through her closet for small clothes for shoyo. She looked at him smiled and said "yes yes of course you can". Oikawa led him to her room and we picked out some black skinny jeans and a brown t-shirt that said in yellow bold letters "The Black keys" he could tell that it was supposed to be a tight fitting t-shirt though it was pretty loose on him.

"does she have some concealer I could use on my neck?" He said looking in the mirror not exactly admiring his new marks, I'm assuming tooru felt the same way he did because the next thing he did was pull out a concealer stick out of the many bags in his mother's bathroom and hand it to hinata, he quickly covered the marks as much as he could, put the concealer back and we left the bathroom "thank you so much" slipped from my mouth to his mom. He dragged him to a more secluded spot "so what's the awkwardness about?" He raised an eyebrow at the elder, he looked startled "ah, um I don't know what your talking about?" I gave him an 'are you serious' look "are you anorexic?" He shied away from him trying to not look him in the eyes before sighing "I used to be, it was really bad so mom just worries from time to time." "How bad was it?" He flinched a little "please tell me." He put his hand on tooru's arm and waited, after a few minutes came his response "I was in the hospital for a few years, but it really wasn't as bad as you'd think, I'm fine I mean it I reall-" he cut him off with a hug "it's fine to have flaws tooru." He looked on the edge of tears hugging him back harshly.

"Sho-nii you look so nice!!" Natsu said running up to me and hugging me, he picked her up, walking further into the room and sitting. oikawa shutting the door behind him, "so what do you think is the plan for today? You guys are welcome to stay here as long as you like, if you want my mom can drive you to school or I have a spare bike in my shed that you can ride if you prefer that. I know that there is no school today I just wanted to clear that up." He looked up thoughtfully "i think I'll take your mom up on her offer natsu doesn't have a bike so she needs a way to come with me" he looked confused "is your sister not in school?" He looked down before softly saying "our stupid pig of a father made her drop out because he didn't want to deal with it" he rolled my eyes. Oikawa looked at natsu sympathetically "she's fine to stay here with my mom if she wants, my mom probably wants the company anyway." He looked from her to the boy expecting an answer "w-well I mean if that's fine with you natsu, then it's fine with me" she cheerfully nodded a yup.