2

Strong

Karui Feitan.....,

When I woke up from my slumber it was around 6am. Jellal was already in the shower just like every other morning. I knew it was going to be tricky fixing up my schedule to benefit my siblings. I've been thinking of quitting my job and becoming an overnight nurse for a while now. Every day it seemed more and more possible. It was something Jellal and I would have to talk about eventually but not right now.

The bed felt cold without him, like it did every morning. He never missed a day of work and he never reached late. It was one of the things I've always admired about my husband. His work ethic, it inspired me. From the looks of it, Jellal had just gotten in the shower. I quickly stripped hoping this would be the little attention I would get from him after barely seeing him.

I quickly brushed my teeth and opened the shower door. Jellal looked at me wide eyed. "H-Hey... Good Morning..." His eyes traveled down my body and he bit his lips.

"Good Morning Handsome." I stepped in the shower in front of him and pulled him into a kiss.

Jellal grabbed my face, deepening the kiss. His tongue danced with mine and I could feel myself slowly becoming aroused. It'd been at least a month since the last time we been able to have sex and right now I was definitely in the mood for it.

"You know you can't kiss me like that and expect me not to want to have you." He sighed pulling away from me and washing my body with my rag.

"S-Sorry I couldn't help it." I chuckled.

Jellal stared at my body hungrily as he rinsed me off and I at his. His hardened member pushed against my ass. "Shit." He looked down at himself.

"Need help with that?" I looked up at him smirking. Compared to him he's so much taller then me. Especially at 6' while I'm only a mere 5' 2".

"I wish I had the time to accept your help." He sighed.

I glanced at the digital clock that sat still on our counter. "We have half an hour."

"That's not enough time for the way I want to bust your shit." He groaned and shut the pipe off.

To my surprise, he lifted me up and took me to the bed. "...we gotta do this quick." He mumbled.

Jellal laid me on the bed and positioned himself at my entrance. "...I'm sorry in advance if I cum quick. It's been a while."

"I don't care.. just get inside me a.." my voice gave out the moment he inserted himself inside me.

After a couple of strokes I kept getting wetter and wetter. Jellal's strokes got deeper and started hitting my g spot more intensely. My nails dug into his back helplessly as I pulled him closer. His breathes became heavier and heavier and I could feel myself coming close.

I closed my eyes as my build up got higher. As much as I needed and wanted to cum I couldn't. The intense feeling went away and Jellal released his semen inside me. I faked a release and sighed feeling disappointed. I haven't got off in bed for damn near 2 years. If I did, I had to do it myself.

Jellal slowly pulled out of me and stood up. "T-that was an amazing." He sighed and smirked at me.

I slapped a quick smirk on my face and nodded. He sauntered away back to the shower to wash off once more. Just then I thought of Chris and how close we were. His touch made me feel more then Jellal ever would with even his private area.

In a couple of minutes he would have to leave and I'd be on my own with my siblings. I let my supervisor know that I wouldn't be able to come in for a couple of days and he was fine with that.