Prologue

Unknown POV

* BOOM CLASH *

"Where do I go?"

I ran under the storm at night, rain pouring all over me with the thunder clashing. But my focus wasn't on my safety, it was on my newborn child who I held in my chest.

Her little arms moved around, her innocent cries escaping from her mouth as the harsh cold wind blew at me. Covering my daughter with the rag I had her wrapped in, gently pushing her in my chest to keep the cold wind from blowing onto her. Her cries grew louder, her brown eyes looking right up at me with her face scrunched up in a sad and feared expression.

I have to go somewhere to keep her safe. I brought her into this world, and I won't let her die under this storm when she has only been born for 20 minutes.

"Hold on baby, I know a place!"

And before I knew, I ran under that storm while having a safe grip on my newborn daughter in my chest.

I know where I'll have to take her.

=====================

The rain still pouring out, my clothes and hair all soaking wet. As for my daughter, she seemed well.

I unwrapped the rag from her face, looking down at her as she looks up at me with her big brown eyes. My big brown eyes.

She squirms around in my arms, making mumbling and gurgling noises at me as I bit my bottom lip and looked up at the building I knew was right.

Children's Orphanage & Adoption Home

I saw a basket beside the door, which I walked up the wet stairs until I make it under its dry porch. Sighing, I looked down at my baby girl which I knew this may be the last time I'll ever see here.

I know what I'm doing, is something I'll regret. But it's the best for her.

"It's for the best.....Selena"

She looks up at me, her little arm moving around as I break into tears, kissing her little forehead repeatedly before looking down at the basket.

I crouch down, gently laying her in the basket with the rag still wrapped around her. She begins to whimper softly as I shush her calmly, stroking her little hand with my thumb with tears still streaming down my eyes.

"Be safe, m-my b-baby"

I stood up, ringing the doorbell attached to the building, giving one last glance at my daughter before blowing her a kiss and running down the stairs, back into the storm with the sounds of her cries behind me.

It's for the best.....

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

So I got a new interesting Harlena story for you all! 😄

I thought since I'll be returning, why not start fresh with a new story! 😊

I hope you guys like it, because I've been planning on writing a story like this for a while so bare with me lol.

This story will have many shocking moments, I'm just warning you all right now so don't be surprised if you see a chapter you won't like.

'Aiden' is the title of this story, and you see soon why it's the title 😉

Why do you think that name is the title?

TELL ME AT THE COMMENTS!

So what did you guys think? 😊

Please comment, vote, & follow.

- DAMARI 😜