Chapter 1

When Kakashi entered the classroom looking for his team, he expected some sort of reaction. At least from one of them.He scanned the classroom and found the three genins each in different parts of the classroom.

to the right he found a pink haired girl dressed in red dress shirt and black pants. She was mildly fangirling at the sight of the raven haired Uchiha.

The raven haired Uchiha was to the right a few seats away from the pink haired girl. said boy was wearing a simple blue jacket with the Uchiha symbol at the back with black pants. his jacket clearly had several sleeves on the inside which was nearly seen.

Kakashi looked at the final team-mate who was standing furthest from the other two. Bloody catlike eyes stared back at him that made him flinch. The smirk on that boy could be defined as mocking. In contrast to his teammates who had standard ninja outfits he had gone for a white Botton up shirt and black slacks, as well as shoes that clashed horribly with the ninja life, while wearing several golden accessories such as earrings and a necklace. Clearly, he must have thought that this was a formal event or something. His golden blond hair was spiking up in random directions giving him an ethereal look. Just by looking at him you would know that unlike the other two, he outright refuses to obey any sort of authority and to do anything that he does not want.

Naruto looked at him. "Hmph...you're late mongrel." the words rolling off his tongue as if he was speaking to a servant. Kakashi found himself disliking him immediately.

"My first impression of you is..." Kakashi rubbed his chin as if deciding for the best word to describe them. "I got conned. Meet me on the roof."

Naruto simply vanished in golden dust leaving his 'comrades' to their own devices.

On the Roof

When the blond appeared in golden dusts, he simply grunted and sat down, somehow managing to set himself on a dignified slouch on a bench. Kakashi let that one go entirely. He didn't even question how it was possible.

The pink haired and the raven haired came a few minutes later and they sat down next to their teammate.

"Now that w're all here, introduce yourselves." said Kakashi.

"How do we do that sensei?" said Sakura.

"Oh you know, likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams that sort of things. Why don't you go first pinky."

"Okay. My name is Sakura Haruno. I like medical jutsu, training and a certain someone. I hate weak people and rapists. My dream is to be the best medic."

"Alright you're next duckbutt."

"Hn...my name is Sasuke Uchiha. I like trying and tomatoes. I dislike idiots and fangirls. My hobbies are none of your business. My dream is to save my clan from extinction."

"Ok then, you're next blondie."

The blonde simply sneered at him. "You will address me by my name, mongrel." Kakashi's eyebrow twitched. "However this king will forgive you for the lack of manners this one time." Kakashi's eyebrow twitched again. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like many things and dislike fakers and thieves. My hobbies are collecting anything that interests me. I don't have a dream, nor do I have an ambition. It is merely a task decided upon myself that I will rule over this world once more, after all the world is my garden."

"O-Okay." Kakashi shrugged. "There's another test that you guys have to do in order to become a Genin, and it's survival training. Meet me at training ground 4 at 5 am tomorrow."

Konohagakure Hospital

Kakashi opened his eyes slowly and found himself all bandaged up in a white room. By the looks of it,  he was in the hospital.

"You're awake I see." said the Hokage who was standing next to his bed while smoking his pipe.

"Lord Hokage why am I here?" said Kakashi.

"Well simply put, you got defeated by a bunch of genins." said the Hokage amusingly.

"What!"

"Yep. I saw everything with my orb. It looks to me like you underestimated them because they are genins. Which is the reason why you were admitted here. It seems that Naruto stabbed you with several swords. Well considering that you said to fight you with intent to kill, they did nothing wrong. Be careful next time. Oh and I passed them when you were unconscious, therefore you will start completing D-Rank missions tomorrow."

"Hai!"

Why me!!!!  thought Kakashi as anime cried.