Chapter 5

Next Day...

Kakashi looked at his team and eye-smiled. "I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you guys for the Chunin Exams."

"Hn." said Sasuke.

"Alright!" said Sakura.

"It's rare for rookies to be nominated, but you guys are more than ready to enter. These are the applications for the exams." said Kakashi.

"Is that all? Cause we were busy training." said Naruto.

Kakashi's eyebrows twitched at the blonde's comment. "Training?! You guys are already strong!" He looked at the only Uchiha in the team. "You're capable of picking the pockets of every single shinobi even the higher-ups! And you" glanced briefly at the red-eyed genin. "You have that thing with the infinite weapons!" Kakashi looked at the only girl in the team. "And you know healing!"

When Kakashi looked at the Blonde again he saw his oddly tattooed chest. He was certain that the red lines drawn on him did not come from the Shiki Fuuin. Strange. thought Kakashi.

"Anyway, I'll see you in the Chunin Exams." said Kakashi.

"Hn/Hai."

A Few Hours Later...

"Hey! Leave Konohamaru alone!" said a kid.

"Let him go or else." said Sasuke coldly with slight killer intent.

"H-Hai." said Kankuro.

"Kankuro you're a disgrace to the village." said a cold voice.

"Gaara!" said Temari and Kankuro together.

"B-But he started it!" said Kankuro.

"Shut up or I'll kill you!" said Gaara.

"H-Hai..." said Kankuro shakily.

Gaara looked at the ravenette and narrowed his eyes. "What's your name?"

"Hn, my name is Sasuke Uchiha. What's yours?"

"Gaara of the sand." said Gaara.

Suddenly, a wave of terror seemed to wash over the red-head, whose face quickly morphed into a look of horror. "M-Mother is... afraid!? W-What could possibly frighten her!?" He mumbled to himself as he looked around.

"It seems I have found a rabid raccoon." said a calm silky voice. The three sand siblings looked towards the voice and found a blond-haired boy with crimson cat-like eyes wearing a white silk unbuttoned shirt and black pants while wearing golden accessories.

Kankuro and Temari were instantly on guard, his ability to frighten Gaara just by his presence meant that they weren't dealing with an ordinary shinobi. 

Konohamaru looked at the blonde. Are those accessories real gold?!

Temari blinked, finding herself blushing at the sight of the blond's unbuttoned shirt of the finest silk. This wasn't natural. His body couldn't possibly be natural. It just wasn't natural for someone to have such a perfect body!

"W-Who are you to frighten Mother like this?!" said Gaara.

"He must be some sort of monster." said Kankuro concluded shakily.

"Monster? I am no monster. I am Naruto Uzumaki, you'd do well to remember it mongrel."

The blond boy walked past them, leaving all three of the Suna siblings frozen to their spots. Sakura and Sasuke followed after the blonde.

Kankuro realized he was sweating under the attention of the blond. For some reason, the mere thought of seeing him again frightened to his core, and a glance at Temari confirmed that she was feeling the same way.

If Konoha had these sorts of monsters as genin, then their invasion plan was doomed to fail...