( w. worthington ) love & i hate you

GENRE: fluff
WARNINGS: none.
NOTES: this is for @maybankx who wanted more warren!! also to my lovelies @mximm @ineeda and hpthalia!! there will definitely be a part 2. ive been trying to finish like 3 different warren imagines but idk where they're going. feel free to request something specific!

 feel free to request something specific!

_______________

Sweeping your leg, you knocked Warren's weight, causing him to stumble and fall backwards. Before he could land on the floor like you'd hoped, his wings began to flap in large gusts, prompting you to move back as he landed on his feet once more.

He threw a punch at your gut, but you hopped back, him missing you by a good inch. He powered forward still, his knee lifting up to get you underneath the ribs, but upon impact, he was hit with a powerful jolt of electricity. Unable to handle it, he stumbled back collapsing onto his knees in pain. The breath had been knocked from your lungs at his attack - - you leant over with your hands on your knees, taking in deep breaths so that you could recover before the boy could get any ideas.

After months of Warren being your training partner, you assumed he'd get used to your powers at some point, but luckily for you, he hadn't. It's not to say that you were a sadist and enjoyed his pain, it was just that Warren was incredibly infuriating, and you think he deserved a good few punches.

Once you could finally breath again, you raised your eyes to look at Warren, who was still recovering. Before you could let your thoughts become concerned for him, you charged at him, taking a swing that he seemed to notice at the last moment.

He blocked it with his forearm, clambering to his feet as he continued to fight off your punches. Eventually, he grew tired of your offensive. He tried for an uppercut, but he was too slow - - and then one at your face, but you caught his fist in your hand.