PREFACE

"Finding love as an asexual teenager is hard enough. Being an anonymous internet celebrity? Even harder, but it's fun as long as it stays anonymous. Eve didn't expect her Twitter account to blow up, and now that 'DukeCockroach' has millions of followers she has to watch what she posts and somehow balance her online existence with her relationships in real life. Most of all, the one with Gilbert, the new boy who understands what it's like to have secrets."

❁❁❁❁❁

Hey, good to have you here :D

This book is a STANDALONE SPIN-OFF, which means it is part of a series but you don't have to read the other books. If you're interested in reading the rest, though, I'd recommend starting with I Still Need. You can see the entire series below.

Now I know that this is not a bxb and y'all are probably mourning the lack of a pair of willies, but let's embrace all members of the lgbtq community and give asexual peeps some love too ;)

If you came here from I Still Need, don't worry, the boys will return.

Have fun reading!

❁❁❁❁❁

Content/trigger warnings: strong language, soft drugs, mentions of sex, mentions of child neglect

❁❁❁❁❁

❁❁❁❁❁

© 2019 by Glyn Greven. All rights reserved.

(I only publish my work on P A T R E O N, W A T T P A D, I N K I T T, T A P AS, and L U T I O N A R Y, and my username is @ glynfrans on every social media platform I use. If you see this book anywhere else or uploaded by a different user, let me know, because that means it's been stolen.)

❁❁❁❁❁