Huge time skip

Ps im Skiping a few years to when vlad was now 15 years old sorry if you don 't like the skip.

One day during brekfest when Meggy, Mario and Vlad were eating some breakfast spaghetti. Until  suddenly there was a knock at the door and Mario went to answear it Only to see the meme professor himself Smg4.

"Hey Mario im having my channal anniversry and im *gulp* inviting you." Explained Smg4 nervously as he handed Mario the invatation for him and his famly.

"WOOOOOO" yelled Mario in a demoman voice as he then slammed the door in Smg4s face.

"Wow thats Awesome" cheered Vlad in an happy tone.

"Yeah sounds interesting" said Meggy also intrigued by the invation.

"Right guess we are going" said Mario to everyone

So later that same day in the evening The family walked to the castle where the party was hosted. As soon as they arrived they saw Bob at the entrance arguing with Smg4.

"YO COME ON B*TCH WHY CAN'T I PARTY" said Bob angrly at Smg4

"Because you ruin every single party we have-" replied Smg4 stopping when he saw Mario Meggy and Vlad come over.

"Oh hey Mario you guys can go inside" said Smg4 Completely ignoring Bob.

They then help themselves and go inside to see pretty much everbody in the main hall area with a table full of food and random drinks.

"Hey it's good to see you bro" said Luigi as he walked over to Mario

"Oh yeah its good to see you again BRO" said Mario happy to see his brother again. Since he moved out with Meggy and Luigi stayed home and later convinced Saiko to move in with him.

"Hey mom im gonna go get some food" said Vlad already starting to walk

"Alright bye son" said Meggy as she also went to talk to Luigi for a little.

________________________________
Alright got this chapter done sorry for the long time between updates. I just don't have many ideas for what to do but I will figure it out some how.