PINGAS

Later that day Vlad was getting ready for his date putting on the best cloths. With also a very nice fedora.

"Hey im going to go out with a friend to chez le pingas" said Vlad to his parents as he was about to leave.

"Ok hope you have fun, wait who are you going with?" Questioned Mario again.

"Desti"

"Oh yeah anyways see ya Vlad" said Mario as he waved good bye.

*Time skip*

Vlad finally arrived at chez le pingas. Where he went inside to talk to the person at the front desk, who happened to be Toads Worth.

"Ahhh yes dinner for... one?" asked Toads Worth

"Oh no, I am here to meet someone named Desti"

"AHH she is just down that hallway. First take a left, then another left, then a right, then go up, after that you wanna turn 360 degrees, then go strait then another left, until you reach a dead end. Where you will find her at the last table.

"Ok got it" said Vlad back as he tried to follow the directions to the best of his abilities. Until after what felt like an eternity he finally arrived at the table.

"Hello" asked Vlad as he turned to see Desti in a red dress that sparkled like the stars.

"Good evening Vlad" said Desti in Pleasant voice.

Vlad then sat down and talked for a bit. Until they ordered there food and continued talking for quite a while barely touching barely their food at all.

*Time skip to later*

"Well that was a nice date" said Desti as she started to get up to leave with Vlad following behind. Until they then payed for their food and left the restaurant.

"Hey Vlad do you mind if you walk me home" said Desti in a seductive voice.

"Yeah sure"

Vlad then followed Desti though a narrow dimly lit alleyway full of garbage.

"Um Desti I don't think this-" was all vlad could say before someone grabbed him from behind and stuck a cloth over his mouth. Knocking him out swiftly.

_____________________________
OHH BLYAT WHAT HAPPENED

Find out next time on this garbage fanfiction.

355 words boi