Yeah boiiiii

Mario and Meggy were making their way to the bunker. While Mario calls Toad for some tactical bravo 6 charlie active support.

(10.56364 seconds later)

"Red this is taking-" as she was cut off by Toad driving a volkswagen jetta.

"OI MARIO YA CALLED FOR SUPPORT" yelled toad like a f*cking lunatic as he slammed on the breaks, making the wheels screach.

"Thanks can you take us to the smg3's bunker" asked Mario as he and Meggy jumped in the back seat.

"No problem boi" said Toad as he shifted in to... MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE and they arrived in less than a few minutes. They then exitied the car with toad as he parked his volkswagen jetta. And they walked over to Waluigi to his taco stand.

"Hey Waluigi can you let us into the bunker" asked Meggy.

"nope" .avi

"Let us in or Mario is gonna do something very Illegal" said Mario as he pulled out a bat.

"Uhh yeah sure you can go right in." Said Waluigi as he opened the door and the group entered the bunker. Which was now clear of rubble from the explosion last time they were there. And is open with the same looking area.

"HMMMM THATS QUITE STRANGE" said Mario in a pewdiepie voice stroking his chin.

"Well I guess we should look for Vlad in here"
Said Meggy as they went to look around.

________________________________
Somebody once told me the world it doesn't roll around me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.