Weegee boi

"Hello" said Meggy as she came home.

"Oh hey" said Mario as was lying down on the sofa.

"Hey um wheres Vlad" asked Meggy worried.

"Don't worry he is out with his friend"

"Ok good , whats his name anyways" asked Meggy as she started to feel a bit more relaxed.

"Oh her name was like Desti or something" said Mario not exactly remembering.

"WAIT DESTI" yelled Meggy as she then quickly grabbed her ink gun. "WE GOTTA FIND VLAD"

Suddenly Meggy got a call from Vlads phone "Hello" asked Meggy extremely worried.

"Hi meggy im just here to tell you that  if you forfeit the up comming splatfest. We will send you're kid right back" said Desti very casually, as she then hanged up the phone.

After Vlad was hit in the head he suddenly woke up Strapped to a chair in a dark room. With desti sitting on a chair infront of him.

"Uh hi Desti" he said nervously as he looked around the dark room.

"Alright here is the thing you stay here. Until you're mommy and daddy lose that splatfest, and don't even think about escaping since I have hired a top Quality body guards." explained Desti as she pointed to Smg3 in the corner of the room.

"Wat up" said Smg3 as he then waved.

"Anyways I hope you enjoy you're stay" said Desti as her and smg3 untied the rope. Leaving him in the room with a bed, toilet, and a TV playing F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

_________________________________
Sorry for nothing really happening don't worry more interesting stuff will happen next chapter this is really a build up.