I WILL HAVE 2 NUMBER 9s 9 LARGE

Mario, 🅱️oad and Meggy ventured into the bunker more the reached a soild metal door. Made from 18 g steel.

"Hmmmm i wonder how we could-" Mario questioned as Meggy pulled out large bomb from semmingly no where and threw it at the door.

"AHHHH OMY GOD-" yelled everyone but Meggy as they jumped out of the way of the way before the load explosion rang through the tunnel and created a black mist and the door was no longer but a few scraps of metal.

"Hey *cough* lets go quick" Coughed Meggy as they continoued to travel past the mist through a hall way. Where they saw a regular wooden door, which they opened to see 3 doors of each 3 sides of the wall. They entered the first one on the left and saw Vlad through a cut out from the door with bars.

"VLAD THERE YOU ARE" yelled Meggy as she pulled out another bomb.

"OH SH*T NOT AG-" as they all jumped away from the explosive destroying the door

"VLAD YOU OK" meggy yelled as she ran into the room hugging Vlad.

"It's good to see you to mom"

"Oh hi sorry to Interrupt you're reunion" said a voice from behind them. As they looked around saw Desti  with Smg3 behind her...

_________________________________
Sorry fir being a bit short but the next part is gonna be much longer. Since it will be the last part for this book so yeah.