AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

"Mario is gonna do something very illegal" as he pulled out a base ballbat covered in barbed wire and nails.

"B*TCH" screamed toad with dual uzi's.

"Im just gonna stay over here" Vlad said not wanting to get hit.

Mario rushed towards them bat in hand. Only to get kicked by Desti Immediately as she took a step back into the main area.

"Grrr" growled Meggy to herself as she started to fire at Desti. They avaded the attack moving to the side of the door way for cover.

"NO ONE GIVES A SH*T" yelled toad as he spinned out the door way firing his uzi's in all directions. But Desti quickly threw a RPG (role playing game) at Toad sending him flying back into a wall. Meggy jumped out and shot Smg3 with her ink gun causing him to make the Roblox oof sound. She quickly turned around to shoot Desti but she just pulled out her ink gun and they just stood there waiting for the other to shoot...

Just then Mario throws his emergency spaghett at Desti. Stunning her enough so Meggy could shoot her.

"Thanks Red. Now Vlad we gotta go " Meggy said as she quickly grabbed Vlads hand, as Mario then picked up Toad and they left the bunker and went to the top.

"Now Vlad how did you get kidnapped asked Meggy

"Well we went through a allyway-"

"VLAD YOU DON'T FOLLOW PEOPLE YOU JUST MET THROUGH ALLYWAYS"

"Im sorry it's just we talked before she seemed fine"

*sigh* "its ok Vlad we should just go home"

"And Mario will make the spaghetti" said Mario forcing himself into the conversation.

"Thanks red" she said as she gave Mario a quick kiss as they got in Toads car. With Toad in the back and they went home and had some spaghetti.

(Flash to Desti and Smg3)

"Ughh great we lost them" moaned Deati as she stood up with Smg3.

"Well at least we each oth-"

"SHUT UP" yelled Desti interrupting him as they sat there in defeat.

________________________________
Hey got it done some what soon anyways sorry Keller2809 for not getting it done the same day. But I had things to do during the day. Hope you're ok with the time it took to get out. ^_^ Any ways if you liked this fanfic than hey thanks I had a lot of fun making it. See you comrades later.