Why do you love?

Can anyone give me reasons as to why you would love somebody?

You know you can't call it love, when you're attracted to the person's beauty.
It just shows that you're hormones are intact - Congratulations!

Also don't call it love because of the way the person makes you feel.. That just means you put your emotional needs before the one you claim to love.

Why do we regard a mother's love to be supreme over all other humanely love?
- Just for the simple fact that its "selfless" right??

So if you're expecting something in return out of the so-called love, you aren't really ready for it.

Claim to love, only when you can GIVE without measure, to the person you think deserves it.

Love is huge and more demanding than you actually perceive it to be.

Don't confuse liking a person with loving them.

Of course, you may naturally admire or be inclined to someone, but always ask this question to yourself - "If given the chance, would I prefer to take this person as my child?"
If you're answer is in affirmative then you are in fact, in love.

And hey, don't you dare think that I'm in anyway supporting this FITNA of indecency, where there is no room for the 'lowering your gaze' business - Don't get me into trouble now!!

This applies to situations where you get to know the person only within the limits of your modesty.

And when you like the person enough to prefer taking him/her as your own child, you'd never want them to err.

You simply won't give chances for them to loose their dignity and imaan.
You would naturally want better for the person from Allah (swt), even if it means detaching yourself from the person's life, if Allah wills it to be! - Cos here, you don't romanticize the person.. You just purely want what is best for them and that's why you trust Allah's qadr more.

So if Allah let you find someone like that, be your best at avoiding the fitna for the person and most importantly make Dua that Allah (swt) grants you union in the noblest of ways! - Not forgetting that He is the best of planners, which means accepting his qadr wholeheartedly ❤

I pray that Allah does not let our hearts attach to something that does not belong to us, Ameen.

As a side note, I'd love you'll to make dua for my Shifa - I'm sick rn 😢💊