Not fair!

Sometimes, I'm bound to do things which I usually don't recommend myself in doing so..

Sometimes, it's a duty upon you to explain yourself clearly even if it means causing a little jerk in another's heart.. (Worryingly)

Why?? Because it's not fair when people prefer you, yet hesitate to embrace your wholesomeness for society's sake!

If their esteemed honour should be clean of any speck of a gossip or a possible lowly stare, then forget about being honest!

Because honest people care about Allah's reputation, not about society's..

And of course, I truly admit that each of us have our own preferences and convinences.. Nothing wrong in that - But it's unacceptable that you would admire something and still be uncomfortable to declare it openly! - It doesn't make sense at all.

See, I think a countless times before I confront and object someone straight on the face - It never settles on me well, to hurt someone with words.. Being well-mannered and kind is crucial to my peace of mind.

It really requires a lot to push me to the end.. But again, this post is not to let off my fury - It's simply a sturdy reminder to any muslimah (young or old) to take heed of their priorities and humble themselves to Allah, when they're wrong!

Having a self esteem shouldn't blind you from the fact that you're capable of making mistakes.. (inclusive of me)

Making the right decision is basic.. but the appropriate treatment of people involved, is even more so.

No amount of shyness or introvertness is justifiable to this act of restrain.

However, how much ever disappointed or hurt I got with that specific someone, I sincerely wish only good for the muslimah to change for her own good.. Because, even people with the worst past create the best future - Someday, I hope she'd realise the fault in her behavior and become better sooner, in sha Allah.

Ps. This is a post for someone who would possibly read this entry and get the message or even if not, a post anyone could relate to.