7 : Walking home

It was just (Y/N) on the coffeeshop the next day since the two asked for a day off at the same time. It wasn't too much of a hassle to her to work alone. Actually it kinda give her a piece of mind and less worry about other things than business. As soon as the cafe was open, people began to enter and line up to have their orders and breakfast.

(Y/N) served everyone without a single mistake and without breaking a sweat. She was used to this before and it wasn't any different than now. She might have possibly moved faster than she was way back and more stabled in mind to have the customer's orders memorized.

Once she was done serving the last customer she had in line, she was about to sit when Eijirou entered through the door already having a goof smile on his face. She instantly felt her heart wanting to beat out of her chest but then she had smiled at him from the moment he entered. She couldn't keep it in inside her, the feeling of being hyped when he's around.

Eijirou leaned on the counter with a toothy smiled, looking around behind the counter and seem to be confused. "Where are you friends? Aren't they supposed to be on duty?" He asked.

(Y/N) chuckled softly and shook her head. "I gave them the permission to have a rest day at the same time. Plus, it's alright I can manage working alone having all the duties and responsibilities."

"So manly of you (Y/N) but you still need manpower enough to have them replaced than you being so generous working all by yourself. You're going to need help eventually." Eijirou was right and she knew it, but she didn't want to add more manpower in the business. It's not like she has other business to do or make, so it was fine by her working just the three of them. "If you're hiring, I would be glad of help."

(Y/N) laughed at his remark, thinking of it as a joke. She began making him a large iced latte without him noticing that that was his order already. "What's your order, dear sir?" She joked. "Besides the large iced latte."

Eijirou smirked and chuckled. "You do memorize my usual favorite huh? I'll have two toasted bread and a cookie."

"That'll be $4.44, sir." Eijirou handed her $5 and she gladly gave him the change. "No keeping of change this time."

"I thought I already told you not to call me sir?" Eijirou couldn't help but to smirk at his remark. He got to admit that he would like the respect she was giving but he thought they were already friends to have her called him Eijirou.

"Well, it is my responsibility to call you 'sir' at my workplace and I dare not call you Eijirou inside and during duty hours. Perhaps, on the outside premise I could." She explained briefly and he laughed at her softly making her blush at the moment while packing the orders for him.

"Well then if that's the case," Eijirou paused reaching for his take out orders. "When's you're rest day? I assume you have one."

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you, sir. But sadly we don't have a rest day. There's only this request day off if only needed." (Y/N) explained. "I, being the manager and the owner of this coffeeshop, do not allow myself being absent most of the time. I don't have enough time to be goofing or slacking around at a time like these."

Eijirou shook his head with a smile. "Is this how you turn down someone who just wanted to ask you out for a hang out?"

(Y/N) stood there dumbfounded at what Eijirou had just said. She was pretty sure she just heard it wrong or she was just thinking of things, but she was sure as hell that Eijirou isn't asking her to hang out, no way in hell. "What?"

Eijirou managed to let out a soft chuckle from his breath and shrugged. "I think you just took down my offer of asking you out."

(Y/N) blushed deep red and bowed her head for an apology. "I'm sorry Eijirou, I am just not that sure if I heard you right. I also didn't know you were lowkey asking me out." She spoke.

"Uhuh, you call me Eijirou and not sir, huh? Sounds like that's a yes then. You sure make up your mind that fast, don't you (Y/N)?" Eijirou smirked. "Well then I'll pick you up on Friday here at 5pm if that's okay with you?"

"U-uhm sure, yes. That'll be fine, I wouldn't mind at all." (Y/N) smiled from ear to ear not believing she was having this conversation with Eijirou. She didn't know if she was dreaming or not but then if it was she never plan on waking up again. But if it wasn't she sure will be a nervous wreck when this sinks in in her mind.

"Good! See you later (Y/N)!" Eijirou waved and left the coffeeshop.

See you later??! What does that mean??? Does that mean he's going to come back here later??! Oh no, I hope he won't because I don't think I won't ever stop blushing if he does stay and this conversation we just had will haunt me.

It was now closing time, she was wiping all the tables and the counters. Sweeping and mopping the floor was sure a lot work when you're alone. Once she finishes cleaning up, she grabbed her bag and left the coffeeshop, locking it from the outside. She turned to where direction she was walking home and jumped a little at the view of Eijirou standing with his arms crossed and leaning against the wall.

Eijirou pushed himself off the wall and smiled at her. "Oh hey, (Y/N)!" He greeted as he began to walk beside her.

"Eijirou? What are you doing here?" She asked surprised at his gestures of walking beside you at this time of period.

"Well I decided to walk you home. You closed in late, it's about 11:30, what happened? Extension of hours?" Eijirou teased.

"Well customers weren't leaving until 11:15 and I still had to clean—" (Y/N) explained but was cut off by Eijirou laughing.

"I know, I was watching you from the outside. I was waiting for you so I know what exactly happened." He teased because he finds you cute explaining almost everything to him. "Do you live nearby?"

"I just live 8 blocks from here. Not that far though." (Y/N) smiled. "Why are you still up late? Don't you have work tomorrow or something? I might be keeping you late than have to ask you go home and rest."

"Thanks for the concern but it's all good." He reassured giving her a thumbs up while scratching the back of his head making her feel guilty and thankful at the same time.

"Are you like going to stay longer once we reach my place?" She asked, staring down at the sidewalk they were walking in to.

"No, this is me literally walking you home and not planning to do anything." Eijirou shrugged placing his hands on his pockets.

As soon as they reached her place. "Well this is it." (Y/N) said while looking at Eijirou who was already looking at her.

He looked at something else before she notices how long as we staring at her. "Alright! This is my ending line. Bye (Y/N)! See you on Friday!" Eijirou smiled while waving as he began to leave.

(Y/N) has never felt this happiness before and it was rushing through her cheeks making her blush and making this as one of the unforgettable events in her life.

Who would've thought that would turn out as quick as it seems? It won't hurt to try to go out and hang out with him, will it?