16 : Visitation

(Y/N) was on a happy mood the whole day, from cleaning the house early morning and going to work after she's done cleaning and showering. She opened the cafe and began to arrange the stuffs. Followed by Kiyoko who was smiling wide at her friend noticing how her aura was so bright.

"Can I guess?" Kiyoko spoke as (Y/N) turned towards her friend and gave her a confused look. "The date went good, he walked you home and?"

(Y/N) couldn't contain how happy she was and started squealing, they didn't noticed Hoshi who had entered from her squealing but from afar Hoshi watched the two girls. "Eijirou just asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!"

"Oh my god!!!!" Kiyoko shouted in delight. "Congratulations (Y/N)!"

Hoshi rolled his eyes playfully at the two girls before leaning on the counter. "Well, good luck to Eijirou dealing with you. He's your first and you're his what? Who knows how many girls he's dated before you."

"Way to go ruining the positive vibe, Hoshi." Kiyoko scolded.

"No, it's fine." (Y/N) spoke. "I understand. I just have to be careful or this might turn to disaster for my first relationship."

"Eijirou is a good guy, I doubt he'll do such stuffs some of the boys do." Hoshi shrugged before entering the kitchen.

Kiyoko and (Y/N) were glad talking about last night's story while they were setting up. She told Kiyoko how he won her a huge husky stuff toy and held her hand while watching the fireworks and out of nowhere he kissed her. The bouquet that came out of nowhere and the walk home and plan about visiting her mother and having a half day on work today. She left out the part where Eijirou was kissing her on the neck, that was a little private and she was too shy to tell.

The day went normal for them, still feeling happy and excited about visiting her mom with her boyfriend. She can't stop feeling nervous as the time continued to move its hands around the numbers. Next thing she knew was Eijirou was outside the cafe wearing a hoodie and holding a paper bag. (Y/N) waved goodbye to her friends and gave Eijirou a hug and he gave her a peck on the cheek which made her blush at the action.

"Ready?" He asked as she nodded and they began to walk towards the hospital.

As they were walking, Eijirou made sure she wouldn't stand to where (Y/N) would see the wound Tenacious caused from last night's duel. She wasn't stupid and asked what's wrong but Eijirou kept saying he was fine until she saw a bruise on his left jaw.

"What's this?" (Y/N) asked as she stopped in her tracks, holding Eijirou's face making him look towards his right to reveal the bruise on his left jaw. "That's an ugly bruise! When did you get that?"

"I was just caught up in a fight last night near my place. There were drunk people from the streets whom I avoided but made a run for me and just landed a good score on that jaw." Eijirou stated as (Y/N) frowned at her boyfriend.

"Take care of yourself okay? I wasn't there to heal your wounds." She sighed before entering the building to the hospital and walked straight towards her mother's room with a small knock and a faint 'come in'.

Eijirou and (Y/N) entered the room as she ran to her mom and gave her a hug and Eijirou closed the door behind him giving her mother a small smile and a wave.

"Mom, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Eijirou Kirishima." (Y/N) introduced him to her mother. "Eijirou this is my mom Izumi."

"Call me Izumi." Her mother chuckled at the young shy lad in front of them. "It's nice to finally meet you Kirishima."

"Please, call me Eijirou." Eijirou chuckled before smiling and gave her the paper bag he was holding. "It's not much but I hope you like it Izumi."