18 : Hosu City

"I'll talk to Kiyoko and Hoshi. You wait for me here outside, alright? I promise it'll be quick." Eijirou said as he let go of his girlfriend's hand.

Eijirou entered the cafe shop and talked to Kiyoko and Hoshi about how (Y/N) cannot come to work today, not after what he had just found out about Isamu or Tenacious. "Hi, I would like to say that (Y/N) won't be on duty for a week, well unless the things would become clear and okay." He spoke.

"I'm sorry but what for?" Kiyoko asked, cocking an eyebrow at Eijirou.

"For some personal reasons her family isn't safe, she isn't safe. Someone tried to threaten her life and I'm gonna do a watch out first, she's staying with me for the week until I report this to the police. I promise you two it'll be quick in no time." He explained as Kiyoko and Hoshi exchanged worried looks and nodded at Eijirou. "Thank you it means a lot to me."

"Just take a good care of her alright?" Kiyoko frowned as Eijirou gave her a reassuring smile and left.

"What did they said?" (Y/N) asked as soon as Eijirou stepped out of the cafe shop.

"They have a very good understanding." Eijirou said before holding her hand again and waited for a taxi on the sidewalk. "I want you to stay with me for a week."

"What?!" (Y/N) asked shocked. "What for?!"

"It's best if I keep you for a week until no one near your subdivision is that devil bastard that my friend talked to me about." Eijirou tried to keep himself cool. "As much as possible, I want you to tell me your whereabouts so I would be updated. And as much as possible, you'd always ask me to come with you despite of anything else."

"What about you bring me to your work instead?" She suggested as his heart began to quicken its beat. "I mean, your work mates wouldn't mind me being there with you right?"

"I asked for a one week leave." He lied, knowing he will get his leave once they both get home or once she is asleep in the late evening. "I told you how I'm living with Bakugo right? So there'll be three of us in our place. We don't have a spare room but I can lend you my room and most likely I'll be out on the couch."

"Aren't you my boyfriend?"

"Well yeah I just—"

"Then we're sleeping together in your room." (Y/N) said as a taxi halted in front of them.

Eijirou opened the door for (Y/N) as she entered and he followed. He told his address to the driver before putting his arm around her. "Okay then, boss." He said smiling, a real smile for the day so far since he has been worrying too much about her. "I might leave you at the apartment for a while to go to work and mostly likely tell Bakugo about all these."

"Can't I come to your work?" She asked looking up at him.

"I'll bring you to work soon, but not for now. People's been busy around, it's the peak season what do you expect."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay babe, you don't have to apologize." He chuckled. "I should be the one who should apologize for not being able to bring you to work. I might be gone for an hour or two."

"Okay, I'll be napping at your room." She beamed before the taxi stopped and Eijirou paid before getting out of the taxi.

They both entered the apartment and toured her around their small apartment. Once they were done, she went to his room to take a nap. He left her but made sure she has something to eat by the time she wakes up and he is still not yet home.

While walking, he was almost near to his hero agency, he saw someone running from the alley and he saw it was Tenacious. He was confused but it was his cue to go towards the alley and stood near a trash can.

"I thought I won't be able to see you, Red Riot." Tenacious smirked having his arms crossed.

"What do you want?" Eijirou asked, sighing.

"Nothing much but I want you to go to Hosu City and fetch me some of these tools I wrote." Tenacious said holding out a paper.

"Why would I do that?" Eijirou asked the wrong question and mentally face palmed himself.

Tenacious grinned, "Have you forgotten already? You've forgotten you'll do everything for me or your precious little girlfriend and her mother dies."

Eijirou gritted his teeth before snatching the paper from Tenacious hand. "Don't you dare."

"I won't as long as you obey me. One wrong move and everything else will crumble at your feet." Tenacious warned. "Don't even bother arguing. Get me those stuffs on the list and we're good for a while."

"So there's more?" Eijirou asked, frustrated.

"Pretty much." Tenacious shrugged. "Or maybe even just two more. Depends."

"Depends?!" Eijirou screamed. "What the fuck do you mean 'depends'?"

"Oh you know, for the weapons I'm building or built should I say. And for something else that is no longer your business." Tenacious said before leaving, having Eijirou standing there alone.

"What a life." Eijirou sighed before getting his way to Hosu City so he could finish early. He wasn't sure where to meet Tenacious once he's finished shopping their meeting will be on the same place and he was sure of that. He went to different stores to buy the stuffs double checking if he has gotten the right item before it could cause him chaos.

Why in Hosu City tho? Couldn't it on any malls? Unless this City produces more tools and equipment than regular malls? If so, then the main branch of supplies is in here. Eijirou thought to himself.

After all the shopping from the hardware, he went back to the alley where he met Tenacious few hours ago. Surprisingly, Tenacious was already there for an unknown reason he was there with a smirk on his face while chewing on his takoyaki. "Well you're early. Have you gotten the items correctly and no follow up items?" He asked.

"Well yeah," Eijirou nodded kicking the box towards Tenacious because he has no intention of coming anywhere close to him. "Now, I've got your tools and equipment, leave (Y/N) and her mother alone."

Tenacious had a smug look on his face before nodding, "Alright Red Riot," He spoke. "If you try to tell (Y/N) anything about this, I'm hunting you down."