24 : Red Riot

"Red Riot, huh?" (Y/N) spoke as they both lied down on their shared bed, staring at the ceiling as if they were stars to watch. They had a long day and finally tonight was one of those nights where they can actually be alone together.

"Are you making fun of my name?" Eijirou asked, a smile on his lips. "The last time I remember you're head over heels about Red Riot."

"Only to find out it was you all along." She protested. "So where did the Red Riot came from?"

Eijirou smiled remembering the time where Midnight came into their class to discuss about their Hero names because Aizawa-Sensei was no help. "Well, I don't know if you ever heard of Crimson Riot back then. I've been looking up to him since I was little. And so, I decided from that day on I'll be having Red Riot as my name. Unoriginal, but hey, at least I got this very attention from a girl even if my quirk wasn't flashy." He explained.

"And you're naturally a red haired?" She asked.

It took a couple of minutes for him to answer. "No..." His voice trailed, there was no point lying now. "It was black, I just dyed it red."

"Because of Crimson Riot or to make it match the color of your eyes as well?"

"Both?" Eijirou chuckled. "You'll never know."

There was a brief silence, but it was a comfortable silence between them. Their hearts were beating in sync and their fingers were intertwined. Neither of them spoke and Eijirou turned his head to the direction of where she was and so did she. He leaned in and she knew what was happening, they both kissed. A passionate kiss, they share as his hands began to let her go and were now placed on her waist. He hovered over her as she wrapped her arms around his neck, tugging on his hair behind making him moan in the progress while they kiss. His hand slipped under her shirt, feeling her skin as it crawled higher under her boobs—she was not wearing any bra because it was evening and they just finished showering, separately.

The kiss began to heat up as their tongues began to play, not fight for dominance, but it was a sweet french kiss they're sharing after all. He began to massage her boobs only to have her moan between kissed and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His kisses trailed from her lips down to her neck, trying not to leave any visible marks that would make anyone notice, or at least not leave a mark at all. She took off his shirt and run her hands around his body, feeling his toned and built body, even his abs. He lifted her shirt as he started to suck her left boob as he massaged the other, his tongue swirling and doing its job on her nipples.

"Ahhhh..." She moaned as she felt her nipples go hard. Eijirou moved to the other boob and did the same like the one he did to her left. "Hmmmmm, baby..."

He was stopped when she removed her own shirt and pushed him down in bed and began kissing him to his lips down to his neck, but she didn't care if the marks she's going to give him would make people think and wonder. For now, he's hers for her to own. She left at least two marks on his chest before moving down and slipping his boxer shorts down to reveal a semi hard dick from her boyfriend.

"Who's making you hard babe?" (Y/N) teased as she wrapped her hand on his dick and began pumping.

Eijirou moaned at the process, "I didn't know you were so good in this." He teased, earning a blush from (Y/N). "You're the one who's making me hard, (Y/N). Only you."

(Y/N) began to lick his tip earning a loud moan escape from Eijirou's lips. She began to put it on her mouth, but it was too huge to go all the way down. She used her hands on the part where she can no longer reach and began pumping in sync as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking his dick in process.

"Ughhhhh..." Eijirou moaned, grasping a handful of (Y/N)'s hair as he pushed her head lower but slowly, choking her but she did not complain, she liked it. "Fuck, go faster."

She did what she was told and began sucking him faster. (Y/N) was looking direct into his eyes as she bobbed her head, making sure she'd add heat to the tension they were both in. When he felt his stomach twitch, he pulled her head away from his dick and took a few deep breaths.

"I want you inside of me now, Eiji." (Y/N) pleaded as she crawled on top of him, removing her shorts and underwear in process.

He smirked as he slide his hand on her core only to feel her wetness, she was soaking. "I've only ducked your boobs and now you're this wet? I wonder who made you soak."

"You!" She screamed as she felt a finger insert inside her hole. "Y-you made me this wet, Eiji!" Eijirou didn't waste time but he was doing this to stretch her. "Please go in."

She pleaded, but with her pleas Eijirou sounded satisfied with a single finger inside her and pulled it out and asked her to lay down which she obeyed and slowly pump himself and slide his dick inside her wet pussy. She gasped as he grunted at the tightness he was feeling while pushing his way in. He saw her bleed, making him realize he was the one who took her virginity.

"Ahhhh, fuck. Stop!" (Y/N) screamed as he stopped, his dick hasn't come all the way in. "Wait, wait. Let me adjust to your size. It fucking hurts."

He kissed her tears away and began kissing her than wait for a few minutes and make things awkward. Once she pulled away from the kiss, she gave him a nod and he began pushing his length deeper into her.

"You're really tight, (Y/N)." He said, groaning as he slowly pulled his dick out of her pussy only to have it pushed back inside.

"AHHH!!!!" She screamed, gripping onto his shoulder. "Fuck! Go faster."

Eijirou did what he was told as he began to thrust into her faster. They were both a moaning mess as sweat began to build on their bodies. It was a vanilla sex, as what people would describe it. Two people making love, wanting nothing but each other. He continued thrusting faster and deeper into her as she kept moaning his name and scratched his back, knowing she'd leave marks the very next day.

They were into the ecstatic feeling, a feeling they both didn't want to end but they both know soon enough they'll reach their highs. They shared sloppy kisses this time while he was thrusting into her and she kept moaning between kisses. She felt her stomach began to knot, "Eiji, I-I'm so fucking close. I feel the knot on my stomach." She moaned, wrapping her legs tighter on his waist as she continued to scratch his back.

"I'm fucking close too." Eijirou moaned, sweat bidding down his forehead as she came, screaming his name. He kept ramming through her, feeling the same knot she felt on his stomach. It didn't took long enough to come inside her. "Ughhhhh..." He moaned as he slowly pulled his dick out of her, earning a final moan from her.

He plopped down next to her and they both haven't said anything to each other, but only to catch their breaths. "T-that was amazing!" (Y/N) breathe out. "Y-you were amazing."

"You were tight and amazing as well." Eijirou said as he pulled her onto his body, cuddling her.

She felt her eyelids getting heavier and nuzzled her head on the crook of his neck. Due to the tiredness, she could barely speak any words with her proper thinking. "I love you."

Eijirou was taken a back at what came out of (Y/N)'s mouth but then he smiled and pecked her head. "I love you too."