20 : Revelations

Eijirou didn't waste time launching himself towards Isamu that he caught off guard and threw punches. He hasn't used his quirk just yet but (Y/N) was making no progress, she was terrified well beyond terrified and kept crying for her boyfriend.

Isamu pushed Eijirou off but it was no use. Isamu shoot glue towards Eijirou but he was too fast to land a hard punch against Isamu's face which knocked him out.

"I need you to get out of this glue." He said, trying to find a rock and started to break the glue off her.

"Eiji, please explain what's happening why is he looking for Red Riot?!" She cried.

"I don't know!" Eijirou said, focusing on how to make her escape without any source of hot substance around them.

It didn't took a while for Isamu to recover, but since he just woke up from having himself knocked out cold. He grabbed the nearest thing beside him which happens to be a mailbox and picked it up and ran towards Eijirou. Isamu screamed as (Y/N) screamed for Eijirou to watch out but as for his reflexes he hardened himself, using his quirk to block the attack.

(Y/N) couldn't believe her eyes. Her boyfriend has a quirk that she was unaware of. How could she not know he had a quirk, how could he lie to her? "E-Eiji?" She stammered.

His eyes widened at the sudden realization but didn't had enough time to speak as Isamu tried to slam the mailbox against him. Eijirou caught the mailbox and punched it off Isamu's grip and fixed his hair and put on his jaw supporter. (Y/N) looked at her boyfriend shock at the sudden revelation that she was dating Red Riot without any hints it was him.

Isamu finally grinned at his success of having Red Riot show up to his girlfriend. "You see now (Y/N)? Your boyfriend lied to you! He never worked at a hotel downtown. He's never friends with Red Riot because he is Red Riot! See it with your own eyes?"

"Screw you, Isamu! My backups are on their way!" Red Riot said through gritted teeth. He glanced at his girlfriend who had a hurt expression as Isamu stood behind her, gripping her nape. "Now let her go!"

"Nah, make me!" Isamu said before dashing away from the area in his speed and making the glue melt away from (Y/N). Eijirou tried to chase them but he was too slow and it wasn't his forte, but making a plan on how to have her back was his main.

"Fuck this!" He screamed to himself at the sudden screw up he just did. He showed his true identity making it more complicated between them.

(Y/N) was so calm that it made her cry but couldn't forget the part where Eijirou had revealed himself as Red Riot. What else is she gonna say to him? Would she slap him for lying? Would she break up with him? She was still unsure of anything and even Isamu becoming a villain was surely a question. She was put into his own prison he built and designed for her and only her. She was awfully quiet hugging her knees close to her chest and silently crying.

"Having fun about the revelation you just had witness from your very own boyfriend?" Isamu asked, watching the despair look on (Y/N)'s face. "I got one more revelation to you and this will be the biggest revelation you'll be having."

"I don't care!" (Y/N) screamed. "Fuck you! Eijirou is coming to save me!"

"Save you? Baby girl, he's been lying to your face! And you're still thinking he's going to save you? If he will, he should've been here by now. But is he?" Isamu's words sounded like poison making (Y/N) feel hurt more and make her realize who her boyfriend was. "See? Now, for the final revelation. Let me introduce to you! Aqua girl."

(Y/N)'s eyes perked up and ran towards the direction of where Isamu was and gasped at the name he had just mentioned. "No! It can't be!" She cried as her mother, Izumi, appeared out of the dark. "No!"

Izumi looked at (Y/N) with a sad look, "Hello (Y/N)."

"B-but I thought... I thought you can't use your quirk or it'll break you?!" She asked.

"I paid the doctors not to tell anyone, except Isamu."

"I thought saving is what people needs to do?! Why are you doing this?! Dad would not have approved!"

"The people is the reason why I am here right now! If it weren't for those people we have saved your father would've been alive today! But no, we were caught up having the label of being heroes in exchange of our lives!" Izumi cried, shaking her head at her daughter. "That's why, I am here helping Isamu. Making everyone feel miserable how I was."

"That's not how this works!" (Y/N) reasoned. "Being a hero has its own pros and cons! Saving everyone rather than yourself is being selfless and that makes you a hero!"

"Shut up!" Izumi ordered, making her daughter look at her with a frighten look in her eyes. "What do you know about being a hero huh? You don't even have a quirk!"

It was now painful hearing these words from her own mother. It was too much and she didn't know what to do. She was quirkless and she doesn't know how to respond to that, but her mouth didn't stop talking.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm quirkless. I'm useless. I am the reason why dad is dead and you've turned to the bad side. I'm the reason for being so helpless and unsuccessful in life. I'm nothing!" She screamed making her mother's heart ache without letting her know how painful it is to hear lies from her daughter. Izumi didn't mean to say hurtful things towards her daughter, but it was now or never. "Fucking leave me alone and go ahead do your plan. But just so you know you two, heroes always win."

Izumi didn't say anything further else but left her own daughter at Isamu's built prison. Isamu took the hint to change the position of the prison and put it outside to where she could see their plan of destroying the world. "Aqua girl will no longer be called Aqua girl— let the people know the new name Phantom and Maul are taking over the world." Izumi spoke, scanning the city beneath them.

(Y/N) stayed silent on one corner with legs close to her chest, curling crying to herself and wishing heroes would come to save her and everyone else. As much as she wants her mother to get out of this mess as early as this, for justice she needs to do the right thing even if it means putting her mother to jail to pay for the thing she's bound to do.

"(Y/N), you heard your mother. New names, new rulers of the city. Watch us with your two eyes how no heroes will come any close to you nor save you because we're stopping anyone who gets in the way of our plan." Isamu spoke, smirking at (Y/N) who kept silent.