13 : Again

It was late in the afternoon, (Y/N), Kiyoko and Hoshi were busy serving and cooking the customers. It's been a week since the villain attacked (Y/N), the first time she saw Red Riot in person. She was still most likely scared but somehow she recovered, thanks to her mother who always put the word 'courage' in her heart. As they finished serving the customers, (Y/N) leaned on the counter as Kiyoko got onto her phone most likely texting Toshi as for Hoshi on the kitchen, well it's up to him what he does on his spare time.

The door opened, the bell rang as (Y/N) looked up to see the customer, but it was no ordinary customer. It was Eijirou. Her heart felt like it was pinched and ache from the pain, she wasn't expecting this but she kept in mind what she talked about with Toshi and Kiyoko back at the hotel in Hong Kong.

She regained her posture and put on the best smile she's got. "Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to Izukari Cafe! May I take your order?" Kiyoko glanced at the sudden action her friend have done, only to realize it was Eijirou on the counter.

"Oh h-hey (Y/N)." Eijirou said, as he scratch the back of his neck. "I'll have my usual large iced latte, one medium espresso, one medium iced cappuccino and three chocolate glazed donuts."

"That'll be $10.41, sir." He handed $11 as she punched in the cashier and gave him his change. "Can I get your name, sir?"

"Um, Kirishima." (Y/N) wrote his name on the three cups before proceeding to make his coffee orders. "Hey, can we talk?"

(Y/N) felt her heart pound in her chest, aching with every beat it does. But she manage to continue what she was doing, without glancing at Eijirou she replied, "I'm sorry I'm on duty, I can't talk. The only talk I can give is ask and call customers."

"But that's not what you were." Eijirou has a point. She was talking to him every time he talks to her about almost anything while on duty. "It'll be quick."

"If you want to talk, you could've done it a month ago." Sighing, she served the coffees and donuts to him. "Thank you for ordering! Please come see us again!"

Eijirou looked at her with sad eyes and she couldn't bear seeing those crimson eyes anymore that made her heart skip a beat. She looked away avoiding his gazes and shook her head. "You just have to hear me out, you don't have to say anything."

Kiyoko was almost going to interfere them both because she saw her friend almost in tears by avoiding gazes with the red haired customer in front of her. But (Y/N) spoke, stopping Kiyoko. "You want to talk? You're going to have to wait til I got off from work. I'll give you 5 minutes to talk tonight, that's it." (Y/N) said as Eijirou nodded before leaving the Cafe. She ran to the nearest comfort room and started crying. Kiyoko called Hoshi to take in charge for a while in the counter and followed (Y/N). "ashy did I let him?"

Kiyoko frowned at the sight of her friend, locking the door behind her. "It might be a little nice to hear him out why." Kiyoko said. "It wouldn't hurt so much to hear him out, that's all you're going to do right?"

"For fuck's sake! I like this guy so much and then he leaves me hanging after our first date?! And then shows up a month after as if–as if he's done nothing!?"

"He actually didn't think he's done nothing wrong. He knows he was wrong by asking to talk to you to explain himself." Kiyoko sighed, rubbing her friend's back. "Come on, let's get back to work. Stop crying."

"I won't continue. I'll go home, I just can't work properly after he's showed up." (Y/N) said, wiping her tears and removing her apron. Kiyoko couldn't argue but only to respect her friend's decision.

(Y/N) left with her things and started to run her way home. She couldn't concentrate on today after seeing him again. It's been a month and he suddenly shows up? Tears were blocking her view and didn't realized she ran into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you—(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) looked up to see Eijirou looking at her confused and concerned. She quickly stood up and nodded her head, avoiding eye contact. "I'll have to go now."

"Hey were you crying? Aren't we going to talk after your duty?" He asked. "You seem to go home early and somewhat avoiding me."

"I'll have to go." She stated, as she earned a hug from Eijirou. "Go away." She tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Let me walk you home and talk." He said and she couldn't do anything but only to agree. She wanted to punch him, slap him at the same time she wanted to stay in his arms and just keep hugging him.

Once they reached her place, they both entered and she plopped down on the couch, her back facing Eijirou. "You got 5 minutes to talk."

Eijirou took a deep breath before speaking. "It's been a month, I am totally aware of it. It's my mistake not to contact you or even see you about what was happening. I didn't do any effort in seeing you at least to explain to you, but now I've got the chance I am right now. It's my fault why you hate me and my guts. I know we should have gone to a second date but I didn't bothered showing up or even close to asking you again." He sighed. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I know I messed up big time—"

"Who was the girl that tagged you in her photo? You had your arm around her and you two were completely happy." (Y/N) interrupted still having her back face him.

"Oh she was my classmate in UA." He chuckled. "It's been 2 years since the last time I saw her, so we decided to hang out." He realized what he was saying only to bite his lip. "I know–I know I shouldn't have and now you're thinking I don't like you but I do and I just thought seeing her since she's staying at the hotel I work in."

(Y/N)'s eyes widen at what she had heard from him. "What? You like me?" She asked facing him, squinting her eyes.

"What?" Eijirou blushed. "Did I said that?"

"'I don't like you but I do'." She repeated. "Wow you suck, 5 minutes is over dude. Go away."

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." Eijirou sighed. "I know it's all my fault for not showing up and I've got nothing better to say but was really busy with work and having OTs and my days off weren't really day offs."

"You could've at least told me or ask someone to tell me." She frowned. "I heard you enough, now leave."

"Don't I get at least a hug from you to say you have forgiven me?"

"You just want a hug from me."

"I–I there's nothing wrong in it. And I'm here to ask you out again for a second date."

"No."

"Please? This time no restaurants, just fast foods."

"Maybe."

"I'll fetch you like I did in the first. My treat and we can go with your plan." He already had this goofy smile as if it was convincing her to say yes already.

"Fine." She gave in. "But only because you're cute and I missed you."

"Well I missed you too. Can I get a hug now?" He opened his arms, waiting.

"What are you? My boyfriend?"

"You can't resist."

With that she rolled her eyes and gave Eijirou a hug. He was so warm that she could just melt into his arms. She mentally scold herself for giving in to him that easily but she can't deny that her feelings were really positive about him.

He kissed her on the head before breaking the hug, losing contact of the warm body in front of her. "I have to go now. It was nice making up with you and having our second date."

"When?"

"Saturday night. Don't wear something fancy, just wear jeans and a shirt, that'll do." He smiled before waving a goodbye to her.