14 : Second Date

"You're just this heads over heels on that guy, huh?" Hoshi grinned as (Y/N) came in the cafe, Kiyoko beside him. She was wearing some black leggings, sneakers and a v-neck shirt and a backpack. "You just went 'yes' right away when he asked you."

"Give her this opportunity, Hoshi. This is the first time she's gone out with a guy. Let her enjoy her moment." Kiyoko smirked.

(Y/N) blushed as she shook her head. "Stop it you two. It's just a simple date! Nothing big about it." She reasoned. "He'll be here in 15. I'll have a large iced latte."

"What are you? Ordering his favorite drink?" Hoshi and Kiyoko wiggled their eyebrows at her as (Y/N) surrendered both her hands up shaking her head. "1 large iced latte it is!"

"Seriously this is for me. If you don't know it by now, that's my favorite drink. It just so happens that Eijirou orders that too." (Y/N) groaned, leaning on the claiming counter. "Besides, there's nothing wrong having same favorite drinks."

"Make that two!" Eijirou appeared behind her, as he placed his hand on her waist. "Ready?"

(Y/N) blushed as she looked at the red haired boy beside her and that hand on her waist. "Uh-uhm let's wait for our order." She stammered. "Kiyoko, I'll pay for that two tomorrow."

"Eh? I'm paying." Eijirou said fishing a hand on his pocket.

"No, it's on me. Come on." She pleaded, staring Eijirou in the eyes as he gave in and muttered a 'fine'. Hoshi gave them their drink with a smug look on his face as Kiyoko were looking at them with these evil smile on her face. "Knock it out you two!"

"Take care of her Eijirou." Hoshi said. "We don't want her to come crying to us."

"And if you're going to do any funny business with our friend, make sure you use protection!"

"Hey!" (Y/N) glared at those two over the counter. "You're going too far, stop it before he gets creep out by you two!"

"Bye, enjoy!" The two waved as (Y/N) and Eijirou left with their drinks on hand and sipping.

"I'm sorry about them." She sighed.

"It's cool plus it's cute being over protective over their friend." Eijirou chuckled. "Do you have any idea where we're going?"

"Um no?" She looked at Eijirou confused studying his outfit. Plain white shirt and some sweat pants and rubber shoes. "We're not going to the gym are we?"

Eijirou laughed at her remark before shaking his head. "We're going to the amusement park!"

"OH MY GOD IS THIS FOR REAL?!" (Y/N) squealed once they entered the amusement park after paying for the fee and rides. "I wanna go roller coaster first! No, the bump cars! No, the vikings! No—"

"Calm down, we have the whole time for ourselves and enjoy the rides." Eijirou chuckled, placing his arm around her. "We'll go with the small fun, like bump cars or merry-go-round."

"Yes! Okay okay! I like that idea!" (Y/N) had her hands together, getting excited with all those small jumps she's making.

They went on with bump cars and merry-go-round. The rides with little fun until it levels up. But before they've gone to the huge roller coaster they ate and enjoy the small mini games. Eijirou even told her he'd win her a huge husky stuff toy which she loved when it was a success.

"Alright." (Y/N) looked at Eijirou and they were both sweating and panting from tiredness from every mini games they had but nevertheless fun. "Thank you for the husky and now it's time for the scary and wild rides!"

And they did and held hands the whole ride the roller coaster. (Y/N)'s screams made Eijirou laugh and enjoy the ride more, but unfortunately for her it made her weak on the knees. Once they got off the ride, she held Eijirou on the arm for support and she admit in her head they were very muscular.

They took a rest by sitting on a nearby bench, clutching the husky close to her even though it looked bigger than her. "Hey, Eijirou?" (Y/N) called as Eijirou looked at her. "Thank you even if this means we will go through the phase of you not contacting me after."

Eijirou shook his head and grabbed her hand as he intertwined it, "No, hey don't think like that. It was a mistake I didn't mean to repeat." (Y/N) blushed at his words with their hands intertwined. They both didn't talk further but let the comfortable silence pass by them for a second and Eijirou was leaning in.

Oh no, could this mean?

Eijirou was closing the gap between them, (Y/N) unconsciously leaned as well before fireworks began to erupt in the dark sky. They both look towards the humongous light on the sky, admiring every beauty in it. They still had their hands intertwined but it didn't matter that much to them, but watching fireworks with each other was definitely one of the best things that happened together.

Eijirou took a glance at (Y/N) as he saw her eyes lit up from the light before them in the sky. He couldn't resist the urge, he then grabbed her face and slammed his lips to her.

(Y/N) had her eyes wide but his were closed. She wasn't kissing back until she slowly shut her eyes close and kissed him back. It was a great feeling to be kissed, she never thought it would make her feel ecstasy towards kissing a boy that she's been liking for more than a month now. As the fireworks was finished shooting on the dark sky, they broke apart and blushed deep red. Eijirou was looking at her as she avoided his gazes feeling shy towards the kiss they just shared.

"(Y/N), I'm not sure." Eijirou started as (Y/N) shot her head up, looking at Eijirou confused. "I'm not sure about what happens next but I am sure that I have developed feelings towards you since our first date and I've mustered up all the words to say and made sure my feelings for you were positive. And this shows, I still have the same feelings I had when I asked you out the first time."

"Where are you going on with this?" She asked, cutting him off. She seem to have her heart racing inside her chest, too afraid what she might hear next.

Eijirou chuckled, holding both of her hands on his and pressing it to his chest. "I– This heart beats for you and I am asking you tonight, in front of you, will you be mine?"

She was loss for words, Eijirou hasn't finished asking. He pulled out a bouquet of tulips under the bench, making (Y/N) confused how the flowers got under them when they've sat there the whole time the fireworks were on show, but that didn't matter. She pulled him into a tight hug and nodded her head. "Yes, I'll be yours."