Day Seven

Louis walked into the shop with dark bags under his eyes, and the black of his left hand over his mouth, muffling a yawn.
He was wearing a simple pair of white washed skinny jeans, and a bleach stained black hoodie.
His nail polish, which was usually so carefully smoothed and glossed over, was a chipped purple color.

Harry and Liam exchanged looks, as they had, had a long conversation the night before, about Louis.
Well, it was more like Harry spouting his concerns, while Liam interjected his own observations occasionally.
Either way, they'd come to the conclusion that something was definitely wrong, and they needed to talk to Louis.
Today was obviously not the day to talk to the kid though.

Louis had sat down in a stool next to Niall's station, and was chatting quietly with the girl who Niall was piercing.

"Sometimes I wish I could just get away.." she murmured, a small, blissful smile on her face as she stared out at nothing in particular.
Niall was busy cleaning the girl's new belly button piercing.

Louis had a strange, sad look in his eyes as he nodded slowly and leaned in slightly.
"Then let's run away." he whispered.

Of course, the girl didn't take him seriously, just laughing and ruffling his fringe, before going with Niall to pay her bill.

They left Louis in the corner, exhausted and sad.

No one noticed when he left, though they all felt his absence minutes later, when the boys were the only ones left in the shop, and they were wondering where the small teen had run off to, after just a few minutes in the shop.